Chapter Twelve

Ryder and Robo-Dog were the only two that were left to try and stop Zuma. "Alright Robo-Dog, it's up to us now. We have to stop Zuma!" said Ryder as Robo-Dog barked, which meant that he was ready. Ryder put his winged suit on and Robo-Dog activated his jet boosters and they flew down to city hall. Ryder and Robo-Dog were being cheered on by everyone below City Hall. They snuck inside the city hall and saw the pups in a cage. "Ryder! You're here!" said Skye. Ryder and Robo-Dog went to unlock the cage, but water sprayed and it hit Robo-Dog and he was shortening out.

  Robo-Dog exploded and Ryder couldn't believe it, nor the pups. "Did you really think that bucket of bolts was going to be any help?! How pitiful!" said Zuma. "Zuma! I don't know what has gotten into you! But this will not stand! I am your owner and you will do as I say! And I am telling you to unlock that cage!!" said Ryder. The pups have never seen their owner so angry before. Zuma just stood there and yawned, not taking this seriously. "Oh I'm sorry. I stopped listening when you started speaking! I am not part of the Paw Patrol anymore! I am not your pup, which means you are not my owner! But I will unlock that cage. So I can throw you in it!" said Zuma as Ryder got even more upset.

  "Ryder, what are you gonna do?" said Marshall. "Yes Ryder, what are you gonna do?! Considering you don't have the audacity to fight a pup! Especially one that used to be yours!" said Zuma. "You still are my pup." said Ryder. "WRONG!! I AM NO LONGER YOUR PUP!!!" said Zuma as he pulled out his water sprayer and tried to hit Ryder with it, but missed. "Stay still!" said Zuma as he continued to spray water at Ryder, but also continued to miss his target. Ryder kept on avoiding the water sprayer and eventually, Zuma hut the console on the cage that unlocks and locks the cage.

  The cage was now unlocked and the pups were free. "Face it Zuma! You lost! Now, I will give you one more chance to apologize and come back to the Paw Patrol, which is also your family." said Ryder. Zuma looked at Ryder and the pups and he could see forgiveness in their eyes. Zuma then looked at his pup tag and then he looked back at his family. "Not a chance!" said Zuma as he ripped the pup tag off and stomped on it, crushing it into pieces.