Chapter 3: Other Friends

* Well, this is the next part! I am at the Caribbean in KH3 and up to date on my Union X stories. So far, I really like KH3! It is such a good game! This is kind of where everyone begins their adventures. Either way, enjoy!* 

"Are you sure you're flying this thing, right?!" a boy shouted annoyed as he adjusted his coat's collar.

"I've got this!" a tall girl with brown hair shouted as she dismissed his comment.

"No, you don't!" a darker skinned shouted as she clung to the seat.

There was a loud alarm sounding in their ship as flashing red lights went off. The group screamed when they saw a world coming up. The tall girl tried to make the ship crash away from the people. Meanwhile, a group of friends were making their way to the clocktower.

"Hey! Does anyone have any mummy?" a loud teenager asked excitedly.

"I've got some Hayner" a girl with brown hair said as she sighed at his behavior.

Just as one of their friends was heading to the ice cream shop, they saw a ship flying over them and crashing into the beach!

"What was that?" Hayner asked worriedly, "Roxas, Xion, can you two figure it out?"

"We can check it out" Xion reassured him as she moved her black hair out of the way of her face.

"We'll be back. Someone should call Axel though!" Roxas shouted as he and Xion ran towards the beach.

The two of them found themselves at the beach where the ship crashed. There was no fire, but the ship was broken into pieces.

"Search for survivors!" Roxas shouted as he ran towards the ship.

Roxas just ran towards the ship while Xion stood still shaking in place. She couldn't believe had happened.

"XION!" Roxas shouted as he pulled a teenager out of the wreckage.

Xion slowly shook herself out of this trance and ran towards the wreckage. She helped Roxas take three girls and a boy back to Twilight Town. Something was stirring. The two of them were vey worried about the worlds.

Riku looked back and saw Namine and Logan fast asleep. It was taking a while for them to head to their location. Riku gripped the steering wheel. After saving the worlds and rescuing their friends, he had hoped for some amount of rest, but it looks like destiny would not let him and his friends go just yet. Riku smiled when a world came up in front of him. He piloted the ship and landed at the world. Meanwhile, two masters had just returned from their patrols.

"Ven! We are home!" a tall, muscular man shouted as his armor vanished in light.

He didn't hear the quick feet of his friend running down the stairs excitedly.

He sighed as he cupped his hands around his mouth, "CHIRITHY!" *

In a puff of smoke, a small, gray tiger appeared in front of Terra with a yawn.

"Yes?" Chirithy asked politely as he waved at Terra.

"Where's Ven?" Terra asked as he kneeled before the small creature.

Chirithy began to think as he walked around in a circle. Terra just stared at the creature as Chirithy continued to ponder this thought. As Riku landed the ship, a girl wearing silver blue armor arrived at her homeworld. She recognized the ship and smiled brightly at it. Once Riku carefully landed the ship, he quietly exited the ship. He smiled as he walked towards her.

"Hey Aqua" Riku greeted warmly.

"Hello Riku. Nice to see you again" Aqua said as she approached him, "What brings you here?"