Chapter 5: I'll Find You

(Hi everyone! No, I will be finishing this story! I was just super busy and this story wasn't my top priority at the moment. I probably didn't mention this in my previous talks, but I am so excited for the next Kingdom Hearts Game. No, Union X does not count. The reason why I am so excited about it, is because of Xigbar and the Foretellers. I literally did not see that coming! I hope the next game is Ven trying to find the Dandelions or getting his memory back. Or playable Kairi. Now, enjoy the story!

                 As Lea finished examining the machine, he sighed as he said somberly "Well, he did a number on this. I'll have to bring him over. He might be able to fix this"

"I'm sorry. We should've done something to stop him" Bobby said annoyed.

"It's ok. You were caught off guard. It happens" Lea reassured with a smile, "Anyone want to come with me? It might be fun!"

Jesa wanted to leave this world and look at another place, so she raised her hand, "Take me please!"

"Alright! Then we'll be off" Lea said as he and Jesa left the computer room.

"So, what should we do?" Bobby asked.

"Just stay here. This computer is important along with the information on it. We need a friend of mine to help get this info" Lea said with a wink.

"Well, I'll go and get some ice cream for us!" Hayner said as he left the mansion.

Roxas turned towards the computer as he pondered something.

"Is something wrong?" Xion asked concerned.

"Pence did anything else come up when you found that report?" Roxas asked as he looked at his friend.

"Uh, no. Just the project. Uh, it did mention locations" Pence said as he looked at the destroyed computer.

"Where?" Roxas asked seriously.

"Uh, I was only able to get two locations. One was place was called the World that Never Was and a town*. I'm sorry that is all I remember" Pence answered sadly.

"That's ok. I think Xion and I can go to one of those worlds without any issues. Just stay here and wait for Axel" Roxas ordered as he and Xion left the mansion.

Jodi saw them leaving, and she wanted to help them.

"Go with them" Bobby said simply.

She turned around and looked at him surprised. She didn't expect him to agree with her ideas.

"We were bound to get split up anyway. Just go with them and come back alive" Bobby said as he looked at the damaged computer.

Mary didn't want us to get split up more, but Jodi wanted to leave and do something.

"I'll be ok. Bobby's right, we will be together again" she reassured her friends as she chased after Roxas and Xion.

"How could you let her go?" Mary asked annoyed.

"There's no point in stopping someone when their hearts and minds are made up" Bobby answered as he walked to the damaged computer.

"Hey! Wait!" Jodi shouted as she ran to Roxas and Xion.

The two of them were surprised to see her here.

"Jodi, are you ok?" Xion asked concerned as Jodi stopped running.

"I'm fine. I want to join you" she said seriously.

"What! Are you sure about that?" Xion asked worriedly.