Chapter 12: Reunite Part 1

(Whoops! I nearly forgot to update this! I'm so sorry about that! Honestly, college has been stressing me out, and my professor was bit harsh on my recent paper. Either way, I beat the World of Light in Smash, and I was able to power through all my subjects and write! That's always a win! Enjoy!)

(Mary's POV)

                         Back to fight another battle, I wonder how many more fights we will have to face. Regardless, I must prepare myself for the fight ahead of me. As I swiftly cast spells towards the heartless, Aqua covered me from behind.

"Help!" a hoarse voice shouted in a panic as a giant watermelon flew in front of my face.

I pointed my keyblade at it and cast the watermelon away.

"Horace!" Aqua shouted with worry as she cast an icy path for her to glide on.

I twirled around to cast a powerful lightning storm around myself and Aqua. She rushed towards a cart of fruit to help someone up.

"Are you ok?" she asked concerned.

"Yes, but you have more heartless coming after us!" Horace said as he pointed to a few more coming towards us.

Those were a lot of Possessors... I was nervous a bit until Terra let out a yell and ran pass us! He jumped in the air as his keyblade transformed into a giant cannon. He then unleashed a powerful beam which destroyed a large group of Possessors!

"Mary! Get ready!" Aqua said seriously as she began to shine a bright blue color.

"Yes!" I replied as she charged on ahead.

Aqua's keyblade turned into a blade of light as she elegantly swung it around to strike down any incoming Possessor. I waved my storm spell around as giant fruit were being pulled int it!

"What?" I asked confused as I continued to cast the storm spell around myself.

"I'm going to help too!" Horace shouted as I turned to face him, "This is my home too! I won't let those dark creatures take it away without a fight!"

He's right. We have to give it our all if we want to protect the Realm of Light! I charged head on as the storm picked up around me. I cast thunder spells with ice raining down on the possessors. We can't let these dark creatures take our light! We can't! I suddenly heard Terra and Aqua gasp as I felt a tremendous power growing inside me! I unleashed the light in the storm to create a typhoon!

(Bobby's POV)

As if protecting the Realm of Light wasn't already a tough job, now we have to defend a kingdom!

"Look alive, Bobby!" Lauraim said as he swung his scythe to cut down a Neo Shadow that would've attacked me.

He then rushed towards a group of Neo Shadows. Something is off about these heartless though. Yeah, they've always been after the light, but they've always went after the 7 Pure Hearts or a world filled with light. I can't understand why the heartless want this world. Lightning crashed down in front of me to break my thoughts. Erlena stood in front of me with her knives out. She looked pissed.

"Stop standing there and fight!" she shouted seriously as she threw her knives at the incoming Neo Shadows.

"Something's not right!" I shouted back at her, but she ignored me and ran into the fight.

Of course, she wouldn't listen to me. Just then, a swarm of flying keyblades flew pass me and struck down any heartless surrounding me. Ephemer, Skuld, Ventus, Brain, and Strelitzia landed next to me.

"You noticed it too? Clever!" Brain said impressed, "These heartless are thinking"

"What?" Ven asked confused as he looked at his friend.