Chapter 14: Learning the Truth

(You know, as I was writing this story, I often think about the many different paths I've could've taken with this story. Maybe after I finish this, I can share some ideas I had planned for this. Either way, as this story is being worked on, more and more Kingdom Hearts Union X information is released each month. I wonder if we will ever find out who murdered Stretlitzia? Haha! I am sure we will! Enjoy!) 

(Ienzo's POV)

              I decided to take Master Ava to Disney Castle using the gummi ship we have at the castle. We did need to figure out what is really going on. Master Ava seemed a bit tired, but I don't think I can stop her from not contacting them. I wonder what she wants to do exactly. Those children, along with Ven and his friends, are not from this time period. In fact, they should not be here. However, if this doesn't affect our time, then this shouldn't be a problem. Sigh, maybe I will never understand this. I need to focus on the mission at hand.

(3rd's POV)

Once the Keyblade Wielders were rested up and the citizens of Disney town were taken care, they meet at the throne room to discuss a few important notes.

"Is everyone ready?" King Mickey asked seriously.

"We are, your Majesty!" Sora said cheerfully as he placed his hands behind his head and grinned.

Everyone grinned at the hero as the king cleared his throat.

"In the past few weeks, our friends and us have been attacked by the Foretellers. These Foretellers were previous leaders during the Age of Fairytales" the King explained seriously as Namine used the memories of everyone else to bring to life the Foretellers as images.

"Each one was skilled in a certain area. Speed, power, magic, strength, and defense. Those skills were just one of the reasons my friends and I were chosen to become the leaders of the Dandelions" Ephemer added as he observed the images.

"We were chosen to protect the light. All of us here. Now, we just need a plan to save our worlds and stop them for good" Skuld said seriously as she looked at the images with anger and determination.

The group began to discuss the Foretellers' location until Bobby cleared his throat loudly and gained the attention of everyone else in the room.

"Care to talk?" Brain asked with an annoyed glance.

"Yes, actually. Why are we here? What part do we have to play in all of this? Also, what the heck was that power we unleashed?!" Bobby shouted annoyed with the fact that he does not know this important piece of information.

Nina laughed him as Logan tried to reassure his friend that everything will work out.

"We've been wondering about that too" Ven said with skepticism in his voice, "We do recall you each being in our Unions, but we have never heard of you nor the Six Lights. It is like someone took that vital piece of information away from us"

"Which is very fascinating if you ask me. Some of us have heard legends of the Six Lights, but we have never heard anything about it" Brain pointed out with delight in his voice.

"From the legends we have gathered about the Six Lights, we know that are only gathered to repel and stop a large of evil intention" Namine said as she revealed the information she discovered.

"Hm, do you think they were brought here to stop the Foretellers?" Skuld asked, "Like, what if they are a red herring!"

"What do you mean?" Lauriam asked curiously.

"Everything was written in the Book of Prophecies and either passed down to Keyblade Wielders. Someone always passed down their lessons and prophecies to someone. The Six Lights is just a myth until now" Aqua pointed out as she recalled the lessons about the Keyblade War to training techniques.