Chapter 11: Taking the Backstreets

(For those wondering, I am mainly sticking the Disney and Kingdom Hearts cast mostly, because I am familiar with them than Final Fantasy and Tweny. However, I do have another book in the works that will feature those group of characters so don't worry! As for this, we've got about 6 more chapters left! Enjoy!) 

(Brain's POV)

                Something is going on here. I didn't expect to see our new Union Leaders here. How are they alive? If I am right, my friends and I travel forward in time because of the person who attacked us. I don't understand how this is even possible.

"Whoa! Another one of our students followed us! That's incredible!" Ephemer said in delight as he shook my hand.

"I'm sorry. Another one?" I asked seriously, "Who else did you meet?"

"Oh! Nina! Though, she didn't seem to remember us. We couldn't bear to see her in pain, so we didn't force her to remember us" Skuld said as she gleefully hugged me, "It is so good to see you again!*"

"That was not a joyful moment I would like to live and remember again" I said to her as I shoved her off me, "You found Nina?! She doesn't remember you?"

"No. For some reason, one of our Six Lights has memory loose. It is a good thing muscle memory is still with her. She still has her skills" Brain pointed out with a chuckle.

"But where did you come from? You jumped from another world?" Ven asked as he hugged his Chirithy, "Because he was supposed to be at the Land of Departure"

"I was with Terra and Aqua until Aqua opened a gateway to this world as she and Terra fought Envi and Aced" I informed the other Dandelions.

"What?! Where are they?! We have to help them!" Ven shouted urgently as he prepared to open a gateway.

"Wait a minute!" Strelitzia said as she held his keyblade and stopped him from opening a gateway, "We need to be ready for them! Those two are very powerful wielders!"

"She's right. We can't just charge in without a plan of attack" Lauraim said seriously, "What should we do Ephemer?"

The young leader began to think of a plan and suggested, "Jump through and slam your keyblades on the ground. With our combined powers, we should be able to create a surprise blow to knock the two wielders back!"

"That's not exactly a plan I would go with, but I guess this is a way to surprise them. Let's do this" Brain said with a smirk on his face.

"Let's do this! I want to get back at them for lying to us!" Skuld said as she summoned her keyblade.

Well, I guess we are going to do this.

Ventus asked as he gave his Chirithy to Lauraim, "Where were they?"

"Twilight Town" I answered.

"Got it! Let's go and save a Terra and Aqua!" Ven shouted determinedly as he opened the gateway.

The gateway opened as the New Union Leaders charged ahead with Lauriam and Elerna.

They drew their weapons and prepared for a fight until I heard a familiar voice shout, "Stop it!"

I rushed in front of them to see Mary with Terra and Aqua behind her. Isa seemed to be calming himself down from the fight.

"Ven! Chirithy!" Terra and Aqua said in relief as they rushed towards the young teenager.

Chirithy hopped out of Lauriam's arms and rushed towards the two wielders in delight. Terra hugged the little Chirithy as Aqua motherly embraced Ven.