Chapter 15: Don't Forget

(Hey! They are preparing the team for the next Kingdom Hearts Game! I can't wait! I wonder what is going to be next! For now, Union X will have to fill in the gap for a bit. I am getting annoyed with it. It has been about 2 years, and we still don't know who killed Strelitzia! I am refusing to accept it is Ventus! Well, enjoy the story!)

(Sora's POV)

             I quickly told everyone what happened to Nina and her encounter with Luxu. To say in the least, her friends, except for Mary, seemed pretty determined to get her back. Though, Mary seemed a bit anger. I wasn't sure if she was mad at herself or Nina.

"Did you see where they went?" Riku asked seriously.

"The Keyblade Graveyard. That place is just cursed" Brain answered for me with a sigh.

"It is a graveyard where thousands of keyblade wielders died horrible deaths. Why wouldn't it be cursed?" Skuld asked annoyed with her partner.

Brain just shrugged as he leaned against a wall.

"Are we ready to go?" I asked everyone determinedly.

Everyone agreed as we raised our keyblades. Let's go and save our friend together!

(Nina's POV)

I was thrown to the ground and found myself in the Keyblade Graveyard. I am not sure how I keep getting myself into these kinds of situations. I think I am cursed.

"Is she one of the Six Lights?" Master Ira asked as he held his keyblade and pointed it at me.

I gulped as I backed away a bit to see Master Aced coming towards me. I really hope they don't really remember everything we did to them.

"Why did you bring her here?" he asked annoyed.

"To draw her friends here. If we get them to come here, then we can pick them off one by one then. Not a bad plan, Luxu" Master Gula said with a nod.

Oh, great. Then I have to find a way to get away from them somehow. How am I supposed to do that?!

"By listening to me" Sarah's voice spoke to me annoyed.

I tried my best not to react to her statement as the rest of the Foretellers were still discussing their plans.

"When you see my keyblade, I need you to run to it. Not yet though. We have to wait for the right time" Sarah said seriously.

I nodded my head as I saw the darkness rising from the ground. However, the darkness turned out to be Nightmares!

"It is good to know that most of them are afraid of one man that I created" Luxu said with a grin as the Nightmares took specific forms!

I really hope Sarah's plan is going to work. I don't want anyone to get hurt.

(Riku's POV)

We were able to convince King Mickey's subjects, Isa and Namine to stay back at the castle while we rushed to save our friend. However, when we arrived at the Keyblade Graveyard, we found ourselves standing alone.

"Something is not right here" Ephemer said cautiously as he looked around with the other Union Leaders at his side.

Before any of us could do anything, Skuld gasped as she pointed to something on top of a cliff. We looked up and gasped when we saw Luxu sitting on the edge of the cliff with a smile on his face.

"Where's Nina?!" Kairi shouted angrily as she summoned her keyblade.

"Not too far. If you just take a quick look around you!" he said as he clapped his hands to make Nina appear in front of him!