Chapter 7: Dandelions Reunite

(Finally finished! Here we go! Enjoy this!) 

(Epherme's POV)

I was so happy to find everyone almost! I just can't figure out where Strelitzia was.

"Epherme? Is that really you?" Lauriam asked in relief.

"Yes!" I said as I helped him.

His clothes looked a bit ruffled, but I think he'll be ok. He leaned on me when he saw Skuld fighting that other girl.

"Skuld! Elrena!" Lauriam shouted in happily.

The two girls turned around and smiled. They were relieved to see our friend ok. However, the Darkside raised his fist.

"Can you stand?" I asked Lauriam as I gripped my Starlight Keyblade tightly.

"Yes. Let's take him out" he replied as he extended his hand to make a scythe appear in flowers.

"Lauriam! Handle the feet! Elrena please take out the hands. Skuld, you're with me!" I said determinedly.

Everyone nodded as we separated. Lauriam swung his scythe to his back and lunged forward. Elrena jumped to the right side as Skuld stayed close to me. Lauriam swung his scythe at the ground to make rose vines appear and hold his feet in place.

"Elrena! Go!" Lauriam shouted as he gripped his scythe.

"On it!" she shouted as she jumped in the air with her knives.

Darkside roared at her, but she didn't flinch. She threw four knives at the hands. Two knives each struck the hands and pinned the heartless back. She landed besides Lauriam and clapped her hands in front of her to make lightning spark from the knives and did damage to the hands.

"Epherme! Go!" Lauriam shouted.

I jumped high in the air as light began to form around the tip of the blade and shouted, "Skuld!"

I swung my keyblade at the Darkside just as Skuld ran behind the Darkside with her keyblade. Her keyblade glowed a bright light as she aimed it at the chest of the Darkside. We each shot an orb of light at the Darkside. The orbs pierced through Darkside. Skuld rolled away from Darkside as I landed in front of Lauriam and Elrena with my keyblade in front of me. Darkside began to slowly vanish into the darkness as Skuld joined us.

"Well, that was much easier than I remember" Lauriam said with a smile as his scythe disappeared and fell on his knees.

"Are you ok?" I asked concerned.

"We were both injured from fighting those heartless that came here earlier" Elrena said as she sat next to Lauriam.

"Well, thank you for taking care that heartless" someone said.

Skuld and I held our keyblades as we faced the person. He wore a simple white shirt and long blue jeans with white sneakers. His hair was white and kind of long.

"Don't worry. I am not your enemy. I am Joshua" he said with a bow.

"Ok? I am Epherme" I said as I cautiously walked up to him.

"Thank you for taking care of the heartless. However, I specifically asked for Sora. You are clearly not Sora, so where is he? I know he's here" he said as he flipped his hair.

"He's unconcious at the moment. Why are you helping us?" Skuld asked seriously as she pointed her keyblade at him.

"Because I happen to be a good friend of him. If he is unconcious, then please, let me take a look" Joshua said calmly with a friendly smile.