Chapter 10: Visiting a Graveyard

(Yahoo! Another update to this series! Believe it or not, we have 7 more chapters to go! Then I can start writing another series or, maybe I can update my series along with this. Regardless, this story is almost reaching the ending! I hope you all enjoy!)

(Sora's POV)

Oh, no. Who thought of this place? This place is really dangerous!

"I'm so sorry" Nina said weakly as she stood up, "I didn't mean to think of this place. I just remembered it when Strelitzia talked about the Six Lights"

"Do you know this place?" Kairi asked nervously as she stood up.

"I think so. My memory is slowly coming together. I think someone I knew was here" Nina said as she looked forward.

"Well, no one is here, so I guess it is ok for us to wander here for a bit" I said calmly, "But if anything happens, we leave right away"

"Of course," Nina answered.

I held Kairi's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I will not let anything bad happen to her again. * Nina walked forward and observed the area around us. She seemed to know where to go, so Kairi and I followed her. We kept walking until Nina ran towards a keyblade in the ground at the end of a path. She knelt in front of the keyblade and observed it. This keyblade was a Fairy Stars. Kairi walked beside Nina and sat next to her.

"Do you know this keyblade?" she asked gently.

"Yes..." Nina said as she began to cry a bit and held the handle, "This was my friend's. I think I remember her"

"Who is it?" I asked as I sat next to her.

I gave Kairi a firm nod. The two of us were ready to listen to Nina's tears and worries.

(Nina's POV in the past)

My friends and I were rushing to the fated place. We were missing one friend. One friend who followed her union to the Keyblade Graveyard.

"This is crazy! How are we going to get her and ourselves out of here?!" Jesa whisper shouted at us.

"We can't just leave her either!" Mary pointed out seriously, "We have a job to do!"

"Enough!" I exclaimed as we stood on the edge of the cliff and watched the war break out.

Just then, magic was being cast, keyblades clashed against each other, and people yelling and screaming.

"Well, it is now or never" Bobby said reluctantly as he waved his keyblade behind us, "I'll make sure the ship is ready. Come on Mary"

Bobby and Mary went back to the ship as Logan, Jodi, Jesa, and I faced the fight. We just need to find Sarah and get out of here. Sarah? She's my friend... That's right. She's my friend. Jesa and Jodi ran along the edges of the canyon while I decided to charge right through the fight. Logan held my wrist and stopped me.

"Don't die" he just said nervously.

I gave him a thumbs up and reassuring smile, "I won't!"

I jumped into the fight and began to search for her on foot. However, it was hard to avoid fighting completely. I had to battle a few familiar faces and make my way over to Sarah. I also had to avoid being seen by the masters too. Only Ava knows about our plan. The others cannot know what we are about to do. Just then, someone swung their keyblade at me! I quickly blocked their strike, but I was knocked away! When I looked up, I was horrified to see Master Aced standing before me with his keyblade in hand. There was no way I could possible defeat him in a fight! He's too strong!