Chapter 9: A Dangerous Hunt

(Yahoo! Another part added! I don't know how obvious this was, but I actually didn't have an idea of where this story was going to go. That was until I saw the Remind trailer! I just know where to take this story! I can't wait to write this! Enjoy!) 

(Jesa's POV)

                  As Lea was fixing up the computer, I was wandering around the town. I didn't understand the fancy techy stuff they talk about, so I decided to patrol the area. Bobby was listening to Isa about how the new computer works while Mary waited with Hayner and Olette. I just can't help but feel like something is coming our way. We still haven't found any clues about our two missing friends. We then felt the ground shake a bit. Bobby and Mary turned to me.

"I'll check it out" I reassured them as I ran out of the mansion.

"Lea. That was near our house" Isa said seriously.

"Great! I'll check on the house. You stay here" Lea said as he followed me.

The two of us made our way to his house, and we were both horrified to see our friends injured.

"What happened?!" Lea asked as he looked at Roxas and Xion.

I went to Jodi's aid and began to take care of her.

"We went to the World that Never Was, but there was someone else there" Roxas explained weakly.

"Who was there?" Lea asked hesitantly.

"Gula, the Union Leader of Lepardos" Jodi answered as she sat up with a hurt expression.

I was in shock. Why would he attack other Keyblade Wielders?! He's supposed to be a leader. Xion then explained to Lea the fight they had as Jodi looked at her hands with a hurt expression on her face.

"I also feel like he was trying to get rid of me" Jodi whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked her as I rubbed her back.

"This might sound weird, but I feel like we promised something to someone. I just can't remember what we promised and what the promise was. I know it was important" Jodi said as she looked at me.

Did we promise something? I know we chased after Logan and Nina.... Wait, what were doing before then? Something happened to us... Before I could concur with my friend, we felt something shake again.

"We can't leave them here" I said as I saw Lea standing up.

"I know that! I just have to let Isa know that!" Lea retorted as he pulled out a phone and called up Isa to report about what happened.

I really hope we can figure out what is going on with us. I closed my eyes as I tried to recall the reason why we were here. I saw the image of a girl flash across my mind. Who is she? Why do I feel like crying when I see her?

(Terra's POV)

After helping the Radiant Garden Knights with the last bits and pieces of their work, Aqua, Chirithy, and me decided to think of our next course of action.

"We need to find Ven" Aqua simply stated as she held the little fuzzy kitty.

"I agree, but how are we going to find him? He could be at any world" I pointed out, "I don't even think Chirithy knows where he could be"

The little guy held his head down in shame at my words. Oh, crap! I didn't mean to hurt his feelings! As Aqua gently caressed the little kitty's head, we heard footsteps coming towards us.

"If I may, I believe Ventus could've ventured to Tarvers Town" Ienzo said as we turned around to see the young scientist.

"Traverse Town?" I asked cluelessly.