07| 'DANGER'

Y/N heart was rapidly beating out of her chest as she ran through the crowds of people avoiding her anyways since they think she is a pirate, judging by her attire

Y/N heart was rapidly beating out of her chest as she ran through the crowds of people avoiding her anyways since they think she is a pirate, judging by her attire. An hour was burning away but that that still enough time for her to make her escape a reality. 

She pushed through people getting in her away them  bumped into someone knocking their bucket to the ground. A boy about her age, covered his mouth from surprise. He looked at her with apology even if it was her own fault that she made him spill his bucket of water. 

"I'm really sorry," he said, his accent a lot different from what people in her town sounded like. She kinda liked it. 

"I'm sure there's more where that came from," she said, picking up the bucket from the ground and giving it to him. 

He took it from her hands and nodded. His hair was glistening from the sunshine, making the ginger color vibrant.  The boy tagged along with her when they went to the beach side. The life boat she got on was still in sand, waiting to touch water again. She hurried faster to the lifeboat. 

"You sure are in a rush," the boy said.

"I've got to get on there," she pointed to the ship from a far.

"I hope you are fast at swimming 'cause I don't think rowing a whole life boat yourself is going to work."

She bit her lip. He was right. How was she going to get on course like that. She watched the boy dip the bucket into the water, filling the rest to the brim with his hands scooping some water to the bucket. She grinned. 

"Why don't you call your own pirate buddies to help you."

"I can't because they are not my buddies."

The boy furrowed his eyebrows. "Then why are you with... oh."

"Can you help me get to the ship? Please, I only have less than fifty-minuets to get away from here."

The boy looked conflicted at first. Then he sighed, placing  his bucket on the sandy ground. "If your planning to kidnap me, please don't turn me into you personal entertainer."

"What- why would I," she stumbled. 

The guy laughed. 

"Help me push the boat onto the water."

"Aye-aye, captain," he said, grabbing on the back of the boat. 

She stood beside him dragging the boat backwards to the ocean floor. Why must they have to push the boat so far outside of the ocean?  It irritated her.

"Felix, bro what are you doing?"

Y/N glanced up to see another boy, a little bit older than her, more like the pirates age looking over at them. 

"What's taking you so long, we need the water."

"Chan, come help me get this lady's life boat to the water."