018| 'ZERO'

"Land ahead!" Wooyoung shouted from the lower deck

Y/N turned to the Navigator but two bright smiles from the captain greeted her. She shared him a beam. The captain clasps his hands behind him walking to her and put his hand on her shoulder. 

"We will be reaching your home soon."

Y/N was so happy to hear that very words come from the captain mouth. She was finally getting to go back home after such a long time in the seas going on scary-inducing journeys with these people.

She wanted to cry to the thought of going to see her family again. She had to hold the tears for when she does reunite with them.

"Thank you for everything you have done for us, Y/N," he said. "We wouldn't have made it here if it wasn't for you in the first place," he cracked a smile.

"And thank you for not killing me," she chuckled. 

"Captain," San said. "We are reaching the docks soon. Shouldn't you give the orders?"

"I suppose." He went down to the deck to tell the others to get the ship ready for landing.

Y/n watched the wooded docks where the fishermen would prepare themselves to go out fishing or hull the heavy nets of caught sea creatures to the boardwalk be busy as ever.

This time, the fishing view and some other customers that like to buy fish when it is fresh, saw their shopping heading their way and made a run for it. 

A woman dropped her basket of fishes, grabbing her wailing child out of there, her slipper falling off her feet in fear of the upcoming pirates coming for another raiding they think is about to happen.

"Steady," San said to himself as he steered the ship to the docks. 

Y/n wanted to jump out of joy when the ship successfully lined with the wooden platform. She ran down to the lower deck and met their other pirates who were smiling at her as they finished their job for the time being. 

"Ladies first," Mingi took her hand as he guided her to the docks. This was like when he helped her get on the lifeboat when she landed on that island. 

She steps foot on the first bot of her islands land and felt so warmed and happy. She beamed looking around the area that had no one in sighting as they already ran away from where she stood. 

"Well it was great knowing you," he said. 

She spun around with confusion. "I thought you guys are coming me."

Mingi glanced to the pirate who sucked his lower lip in his mouth. "She is right. There are some things we have to do here before we head off."

The other pirates agreed and collected their things, except their weapons as Hongjoong told them not to carry around. They did not want to scare the locals again. They want to come in peace this time.