08| 'BROKEN DEAL'

"Hey, now, captain, you're scaring the girl," Mingi walked in between her and the Captain and Navigator

"Move, "Hongjoong spoke with venom in his tone. 

Mingi held her hand which shocked her. She watched from behind his broad shoulders to him defending her against the forces of evil trying to hurt her for their own gains. She was not sure if she could trust him entirely. 

"Mingi, on the count of three, let Y/N go before I have no choice."

"You wouldn't," he said, offended. 

The captain smirked. He knows his offering is working.  "Give me the girl and you know what you will get in return."

"A limited edition One Wave poster?" San said from over the Captain's shoulder. 

"No, a seat and greet with the members. Privately."

Mingi glanced behind him to Y/N with a sorry expression on his face. He really is going to throw her to the alligator's for a fucking another boy band?! 

"Sorry, One Wave comes first," he began to pull her toward him.

Y/N kicked him the shins as hard as she could that the large guy surprisingly fell to the ground from the pain. She made a run for it, dodging the Navigator and Captian trying to grab a hold of her. The others were too busy to even bother with what is going on.

She did not want to look behind as she knows Hongjoong, San and definitely Seonghwa running after her. She was not sure about Wooyoung. He might have stayed or followed. Yeosang definitely did not seem to be bothered by chasing a girl down the beach. 

She used her track and field legs to run like one of the greatest track stars back in the ear before the war, Usain bolt down the beach. She knew where she was going to go when she reentered the marketplace.

Where there is a lot of people, the pirates will have a hard time looking for her. Then, she can go and hide somewhere so they can't find her and eventually give up and leave her alone on this island. 

On every island around the world, there had to be a boatswain and a navigator. She would have to find them on this island somewhere while she gets rid of the pirate first.

As she weaved her way through people as quickly as she ran down the marketplace, she turned around behind when she heard shouting from the pirates to someone. 

She kept on running then bumped into a pair of surprised eyes. The young Boatswain, Jongho was looking at her chewing on an apple that was cut jaggedly somehow. 

"Hi, Y/N why in a rush?"

"I forgot something by a booth," she casually strolled by him.  Keep it together. He doesn't even know anyway. 

"Jongho, don't let her run!" the Captain shouted. "That's an order!" 

Y/N bolted once Jongho made eye contact with her. He ran after, shocked how fast he can run, she picked up the pace. After a few minutes of chasing her,  the poor boy stopped midway, holding to the side of his stomach;  probably from moving around too much when he was eating his lunch.