013| 'DESIRE'

yall are probs gonna hate me ;)

"Do you see anything?"

Y/N asked Seonghwa who was looking at the telescope they found from the box washed ashore later that week. 

The Scavenger heaved with a rise of his chest. He put down the telescope down and looked at her with a disappointed look on his face.

Y/N sat down on the warm sand beneath her. She wanted to lay her back on the sand but that would cause the grains to stick to her body and hair. She sighed deeply to the thought of not having to see the other members after almost two weeks on this island. 

She was getting worried that the worst may come to the truth the longer they stayed here. She hoped someone of the crew could just wash up right now but that is going to impossible as they see nothing in the far seas. The island life was getting tiring for her even though she lived on an island.

 At least on her island was much larger and there were more places to go other than the same places like here. There were more places to go but the leader of their little group insists they should stay in the safe zones.

Seonghwa sat beside her. "You seem more upset about me," he giggled. 

"Yeah, and you seem to care-free."

"I can't be sulking all day because the rest of my friends are not here..."

"Arent they like your brothers? You should be more upset than me."

"I don't let emotions ruin my day."

Y/N huffed. She just wanted to get out of her. She was getting tired of eating fish and other weird fruits on this island. Maybe if they manage to get out of her, she could bring back some of these exotic fruits with her back home.

Like that once giant pink fruit with a white inside. It smells weird but tastes heavenly. She would love to the other reactions when they try the fruit. 

"There you guys are," Jongho said. "look what I made."

"Excuse me, we both made it," Yeosang said from behind. 

Y/N saw Jonho with a small carved wood. She was intrigued by how detailed it was from the deck lines to the little designs on the sailing poles. She watched Jongho put the boat on the water, the tiny boat sitting still on the water. 

"That's what you guys have been doing all day? Making a toy boat?"

"At least we are being productive than you trying to get into Y/N pants," Jongho retorted.

Y/N chocked and cringed. This guy really doesn't have a filter. 

Seonghwa did the signature tense of his jaw. "You guys are asking for it."

Y/n bit the corner of her lip looking the tiny boat sail away from the shores and Jonfho trying to catch it before it is swept away by the waves.