017| 'POWERMORE'

Y/N gulped watching the pirate looking over them like they are dead meat

Oh boy, this took her back to the first night she encountered the pirates.

"You look a lot like someone I used to know," Yuqi said. 

"I look like a lot of people."

Yuqi cracked the first non-menacing smile since their meeting. "You have her eyes."

"Her eyes... umm I don't know what you are talking about."

"Yeah, me too," San said. 

Yuqi moved close to her. "You don't know don't you?"

Y/N shook her head. 

"At first I did not recognize you until I saw that locket of yours and I just knew it had to be you."

"Lady I really do not know what you are trying to say here."

Yuqi squatted, placing her sword by her side. She unbuttoned the first two buttons of her shirt.

"Woah, woah no stripping please," Y/N said closing her eyes. 

"Relax I'm not gonna show you my tiddies," she said. "I want you took to look at this and say if it doesn't familiar to you."

Y/N opened her eyes to see the same locket as hers was around Yuqi's. Hers was not decorated with a pretty blue gem on the bottom of the necklace. Yuqi opened the locket showing her a picture of a crew of seven women all dressed as pirates, happy smiling in the photo. 

She inched closer looking at the photo of what it looks like her mother, along bandana across her forehead, it just as long as the blue one she used to tie her hair into a ponytail.

Y/n to see how young her mother looked in this photo. Probably only a few years older than her in that photo.

"My moms crew used to be one of the most powerful pirates that ruled this sea, until their Navigator decided to marry  a man from the South where she had her daughter."

"Generational pirates nice," San said. "I'm the third pirate in my family tree."

"My mom was a gunner-master and swordmaster like me, Soyoen mother the captain, Shusha the scavenger... your mother a navigator-"

"So you kidnapped me because I fill that nostalgic void?"

Yuqi tilted her head her lips in a thin-lipped smile. "Yes, for a reason- two reasons actually."

"Which are?"

"My crew and I want to show you your true heritage something your mother took away from you-"

"You can't turn me into something I  not.  I'm, not a navigator, he is," she glanced to San. "Try again honey."

"You'll eventually learn after we are done unlocking the secrets of the kingdom when we get our hands on all gems, starting with that?"