016| 'POWER'

This is not a dream

This is not a dream. Y/N could not believe she was finally moving on, having the fresh wind blow across her face. The sun was out and bright but not harsh on her skin. She was looking above the deck at the pirates busy working on board the ship.

Just about the week when she was stranded on an island with a crazy blond haired guy tormenting her or going on a life-threatening adventure with two menaces.

Now she is on board Treasure who is good as new. Well, not as new but fixed to a point where she can float on the waters of the big blue planet. 

The amount of stress it took her and crew to patch her up was laborious. Till this point, Y/N can still feel every joint in her body is sore from any movements she made. She did not understand how the Pirates could still be working so hard after their precious job.

"How are you hanging there, y/n?"

She looked to San who was not steering the ship as they stopped in the middle of the ocean as for the Boatswain needs to check on the coping ship since there are technically foreign woods from the island attached to the ship.

"Ready to go home and eat actual food. No offense to you guys."

He laughed. "You should say that to Seonghwa face and see what he does to you."

She laughed it off. The Scavenger cooking was fine but it was not good as her fathers cooking that is the truth. 

"Honestly, we are gonna miss you," San said. "You are like a member of our crew and all."

Y/N cracked a small smile.

"It's kinda funny how almost a month ago you guys viewed me as your disposable prisoner and now you are calling me a member of your crew? Wow, I don't know if I should be shook or happy."

"It's true I did see you as useless in the beginning, but after all the things you have done for us, you earned my respect." 

She leaned her back to the railing, her elbows resting by her side. "Thanks for the compliment but I won't be calling myself a pirate of your crew."

"Why not?"

"Once I get home I would have to keep the hype of pirates being. .."

Y/n glanced at the sudden large shadow figure behind in front of her. It completely engulfed San's face who was looking over her shoulder in complete shock. 

She did not dare to look behind her as she was scared it may be the Kraken coming for them for revenge. 

"P-Pirates?!" San stumbled. He turned around to the others on the lower floor who was aware of the other ship. 

Y/n spun around looking up at the other pirate ship that was slightly larger than Treasure. It was colored purple in contrast to the red and black of the boy's ship.