015| 'UNDERWATER'

mistakes

mistakes

"I don't understand why I have to go with you guys," y/n pushed a shrug out of the way. She was huffing from how tired she is walking for who knows how long. 

"Would you rather cut and lift woods all day or tag along for a fun journey with us?" Wooyoung said, cutting a low hanging branch of the tree.

"Yes, yes I would."

"Well too bad you are coming with us now," he said. 

"Like I even agreed to this. You guys could have easily let the Captain tag along with you guys."

"The Captain chose you specifically for this mission because we never know if an enchanted heaven goddess only allows another female like you two take her gems," San said. 

"You guys basically using me again?" she said with an annoyed tone. 

"Correct!" San beamed at her. 

If she could she would strangle every single one of them. Was she only just a 'female' in their crew? Y/N wanted to stay behind with the others to help build the ship as she insisted but now she is walking in the middle of the jungle with two menaces, looking for another gem. This should be interesting. 

"What is that?" San said.

Y/N looked over his shoulder to see a bird of some kind, its back hunched and round with its tiny legs protruding from its feathery body.

The bird looked as if it did not have any wings to fly away from this sky. The little thing bobbed around sticking its long beak in the dirt- supposedly looking for some worms. 

Wooyoung leaned close to the bird, watching it move about in its place. San comes up behind him and observed the creature in admiration. 

"It kinda looks like a kiwi," Y/N said. 

"A kiwi bird," Wooyung said with a smile. 

"I've never seen a bird like this. We should take it back with us," San petted the feathery fella.

"Sure but where are you gonna put it? In your pocket?"

San stopped petting the calm creature.  "We will come back you okay?"

"No, he ain't waiting for you," Wooyoung pulling him. 

Y/N rolled her eyes and continued following the two down the pathway. This is was going to be a long adventure for her and them.

At least she was finally getting to see the rest of the island like she wanted to, but something about going further into the depths of the woods made her feel a sense of a calming eerie aura about this place.

It was like another strange creature like the Kiwi bird could appear, may this time, it may not be cute and cuddly. 

"San do you even know where you are going?"