012| 'I'M HERE'

Y/N eyes shot to the bush where the arrow appeared from

Y/N eyes shot to the bush where the arrow appeared from. She felt her legs going to give out when the figure appears, staring at them with his eyes narrowed and lips curled into amusement. 

"Good thing I missed, Y/N"

Y/n and Yeosang both breathe out in relief when they found out the person is no other than Seonghwa. As much as she wanted to punch his face, she went for a hug instead. Yeosang followed along, enclosing the angry bird in a caged embrace. 

The Scavenger was tense to the touch but he soon warmed up and put his free arm around her- well technically Yeosang's back as he was hugging her from behind too. 

"You guys look disgusting what happened to yall?"

"Hmm let's see," Y/N listed on her fingers. "We haven't eaten a proper meal, slept, and crying mostly from the fear of death and isolation. What about you? You look pretty good."

Seonghwa smirked. "Quite the opposite for me actually."

"You saying you did not miss any of us one too bit?"

"Actually..." he hesitated. "m pretty guilty for crying part..."

Y/N squealed. "Omg you have a heart? So cute," she reached up to pinch his cheeks but the older male swats her hands away.

"Do that again and you won't have any hands left."

"There goes Softhwa," she said, chuckling with Yeosang.

Seonghwa rolled his eyes and went to the dead bird. He picked up the arrows with the bird with a satisfied look on his face. 

"I suppose you guys are hungry?"

Y/N cringed. "I'm not eating a bird..."

"Do you want to die?"

"No..."

"Then shut up and eat the bird," he said walking off. "Plus don't worry, you'll get used to the taste since it's like you are eating chicken."

Her and Yeosang followed Seonghwa down the trail way both her and Yeosang were going to until they found the woods. She is glad that they both stumbled upon Seonghwa at the right time as they could have been dead by now. 

"How did you get on this island?"

"The same way as you," he replied without looking at her.

"No, I mean...I saw you fall overboard when the Kraken hurtled you across the sea," she tried not to laugh.

"I guess I got lucky," he said, his voice with a hint of sadness. "Hope I can say the same for the rest."

Y/N put her hand on his shoulder with Yeosang following beside Seonghwa. They both had him his back in this. 

The rest of their silent walk back to Seonghwa's camp, Y/N noticed that the sky was starting to set for the day. How quick of a day as she literally just awoke. It made sense that she was awake when it was daybreak. She kinda wished the stars would fall even further so she could eat and get a well-rested sleep for another day on this island.