Uno💙

Macei pov

So I was getting ready for this concert I think his name is nba young dude or something like that I can't remember my bestie just told me that she wanted me to come to this consert with her to see her husband Ben 10 and I was like wtf ain't he that lil boy off that cartoon and she just laughed at me and said you will see when we get there so I'm finished getting ready so I told her to take my picture before we go and I agreed to take hers after.

Macei outfit

Chanel outfit

Chanel outfit

Skips to concert

Skips to concert.....

We were currently walking in the place where the concert was held and it was a lot of people here but not that many because considering the fact that we came here early means people haven't made it yet.

30 minutes later

So 30 minutes had passed and when I say it was packed in here it was packed but it wasn't really a problem for me and Chanel because we were at the front by the stage. We were talking then all of a sudden we heard the dj.

" make some noise for nba youngboy" the dj said making the crowd go wild.

I then seen this fine ass boy walk out on stage along with a group of niggas with shirts that said NBA on them. Then they started rapping a song that hit hard af.

"She say she like how I be swagging
She say she wanna be my down chick
She say you the one I wanna get that cash with
Yeah, she say that we be on that gang shit
She say she like how I be swagging
She say she wanna be my down chick
She say you the one I wanna get that cash with
Yeah, she say that we be on that gang shit
Youngboy I ain't never met no one like you before, yeah
She said that she like the way I wear my clothes
I know we got one thing in common we both want the dough
She told me she won't be for me she just gone hold me down
When I first met you to be real I had to stare you down" he sung looking down at me making me smile and bump my head to the music.
2 hours passed
He had performed 10 other songs before walking off stage. Since me and Chanel has back stage passes we went back stage along with a couple of other fans. There was like 4 people in front of us but they seemed to be going fast. It was now time for us to step up and when we did Nba young looked me up and down biting his lip before smiling. Showing his shiny grills.
Waterfalls bitchhh💦💦
"Wassam shawty" he said with an Louisiana accent which had my panties drenched.
" washpoppin" I said makin him chuckle. I looked to my right to see Chanel taking to a black boy with Asian looking eyes. She was blushing he then whispered something in her ear Making her nod and walk over to me.
"You wanna go to the after party" Chanel said smiling at me.
"Yeah Ian got shit else to do" I said. We then walked out to the car getting in. We sat there for a Moment until Chanel's phone lit up she then started the car and drove somewhere I'm guessing the after party was at. When we pulled up we got out fixing our selves. We then walked in and the smell surprised me it actually smelt and felt good in here. We then went to the bar to get us some drinks because we were gonna get fucked up tonight.

"Can I get 10 shots of Hennessy and 2 vodkas please" Chanel said making me smile and get hyped because I was ready to get fucked up and have a good night. Then bartender soon came back with our drinks and we downed the shots soon as we got them. We then started to sip on our vodka.

"We got the NBA GANG in the house" the dj said making us look towards the door seeing the nba gang heading towards the vip section but The dude Chanel was talking to earlier made his way over here.

"Wassam ma" he said to Chanel making her blush and smile.
"Hey Ben" she said
"Get your friend and follow me to the vip section" he said making her nod and turn to me. We then started to make our way to the vip section seeing strippers everywhere. Making me smile bc I like niggas and bitches and these bitches had some fat asses.
"Aye y'all this Chanel and her friend Macei" Ben said making everyone look at us. When youngboy looked up at me he licked his lips making me blush. I sat down beside Chanel and Ben was on the other side of her. Then this stripper came up to me smiling. I licked my lips and nodded at her. I then stood up and she started throwing it back on me and I started to smack her ass and throw some money at her. Everyone was watching amused except for Chanel because we have done this shit before. Then a stripper came up to Chanel and she then started to do the same thing. We were turning up until the song went off and we sat down and the strippers left. Everyone was now looking at us.
"What" I asked laughing.
"Y'all like girls" all them said at one time.
" I like pussy and dick yu heard me" I said licking my lips making Chanel agree.
"Damn" they said at one time.
I looked over towards youngboy to see him already staring at me making me wink and him smirk. Then bring it back started playing causing me and Chanel to look at each before hopping up and making out way to the dance floor and we started to fuck it up. I then felt arms wrap around my waist so I looked back to see youngboy smirking causing me to smirk and throw it back on him. At this point all the liquor started to kick in. He then whispered in my ear asking me to go home with him and my drunk ass said yes.

Skips to youngboy house

We were now in youngboys room and he started to kiss on my neck and y'all know what happend after that.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I didn't want to write a sex scene but there will be more coming in the book so don't worry.

Did he use protection?
What's going to happen next??

You should go read my other book A reflection of me🥰