Dos💙

Macei pov

2 months later.....

"Macei you need to go to a doctor because this isn't you" Chanel said with a worried look on her face. For the past month or so I had been throwing up nonstop and I've been having weird food cravings. So today im gonna take Chanel's word and go to the doctor because as Chanel said this is not like me.

"Ok get ready because I want you to come with me" I said getting up to put my shoes on. We soon left out the house locking the door. Like 20 minutes later we pulled up to the doctors office and got out the car going in walking to the front desk. I singed in the we went to sit in the waiting room.

" Macei Monroe" the doctor called making me and Chanel stand and we made our way to the back. She took us to a room and I sat on the little bed thing while Chanel sat in one of the chairs on the side.

"Hello miss Monroe what brings yo here today" the doctor said.

"Well for the past month or so I had been throwing up and I have been having weird food cravings and I have been moody according to her" I said pointing towards Chanel making her and the doctor chuckle.

"Well can I get you to pee in this cup for me then slip it in the little window in the bathroom" she said handing me a cup. I then went to pee in the cup and then did as she said. I Walked back into the room thinking of what could be wrong with me because I rarely get sick. A couple minutes later the doctor came in the room with a big smile on her face.

"Congratulations your 2 months pregnant" she said making me freeze and Chanel had a shocked look on her face.

"I-I I'm what" I said making sure I heard her correctly.
"Your 2 months pregnant" she said smiling again. Causing Chanel to get up and scream.

" ayeee my bestie having a baby bitch" Chanel said twerking making the doctor laugh and hype her up.

"Would you like a ultrasound" she asked making me nod and we then walked to this room where they took the ultrasound. I layed on the bed and pulled up my shirt. She then put some cold ass gel on my stomach making me giggle I then seen something pop up on the computer thingy making the doctor gasp and look at me.

"Is something wrong" I asked getting worried.
"No ma'am it's just that you are having TWINS" she said making me gasp. That word kept replaying in my head. Chanel started to jump up and down. I then smiled because even tho I'm young I still have two human beings that I know will love me forever no matter what. She then finished up she gave me the pictures then we went home.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant" I said smiling sitting on the couch.

"Yes bestie no we can have our babies together" Chanel said making me look at her with wide eyes.

"By who" I said because I knew who my baby's daddy was and I didn't plan on telling him because he would just call me a groupie and say that it wasn't his baby just because I gave it up when I first met him and because he is a rapper and he would think I want his money when I don't so to prevent all that I'm gonna keep my babies a secret.

"By Ben" she said as a sad look formed on her face.
"Aw bestie don't be mad our babies are gon be best friends and as long as we breathing they ain't gon want for nothing all 3 of em." I said making her smile and hug me I hugged her back we just sat there hugging each for a while until we pulled away. We then told each other good night and went to sleep.

————————————————————————
They both are pregnant😩

Chanel is pregnant by Ben❤️
Macei is pregnant by youngboy❤️

What will happen next.🤕