Ocho💙

Macei POV
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
12:30 pm

So as I was looking on my phone for somewhere to go today I couldn't really find anything to do so I decided to look somewhere out of Louisiana and I found a place called volcano bay in Orlando Florida. It looked like a really fun place to go so I called cha cha to make plans. The phone rung 3 times before she picked up.

"Wassam wit it" Ben said on the other end of the phone.

"Bitch give cha cha the phone"I said laughing.

"Ppl just be so rude and disrespectful these days, CHA CHA COME GET YO PHONE HOE" he said making me laugh harder.

"Hello" she said.

"Ok so I found us somewhere to go but we not gon go today" I said

"Um ok where and when" she asked

"It's in Orlando, Florida it's called volcano bay and I think we should leave out tmrw and I feel like it would be good for all of us because it's the summer and it's hot"I said looking at the prices and stuff.

"Oh shit ok lemme tell the gang imma pack and call you back pooh" she said about to hang up.

"Okayyy" I said.

I went down stairs to talk to Kentrell about going to Florida. I got down there to see Kentrell playing 2k with Lai surprisingly and yoni dancing to "bring em out" with the kids making me laugh out loud and all attention to fall on me.

"Fuck you laughing at"kentrell said.

"You gettin yo ass whooped by lai" I responded Makin lai laugh and kentrell mean mug me.

"Oh so you think it's funny" he said now mean mugging lai.

"Dont get mad cuz you booty juice hoe" lai said Laughing making me and yoni look at each other surprised.

"Mane whatever" kentrell said as they went back to playing the game.

"Aye I gotta question" I said walkin in front of the tv.

"Wassam" they all asked.

"So I found this place in Orlando Florida called volcano bay and I was wondering since its the summer do y'all wanna like go" I said.

"What is it like a volcano" yoni asked.

"No it's a typa water park and it look real fun" I said pulling up the pictures on my phone to show them.

"Ooouuu yea when we go" yoni said.

"I wanna leave tmrw if that's coo wit y'all" I said

"Yea we can is we flying or driving" kentrell asked grabbing his phone.

"I think we should drive it would be a fun lil road trip" I said smiling.

"Bet lemme get a sprinter van" kentrell said typin away on his phone.

"Okay yoni and lai go pack while I take the kids to pack they clothes and kentrell when you done come pack I'm finna call cha cha" I said.

Yoni and lai went upstairs while kentrell nodded and I walked the kids upstairs. We got to kaydens room first so I could pack his clothes first. I'm thinking about staying in Orlando for a week so I packed him a week worth of clothes in his Spider-Man suit case.

 I'm thinking about staying in Orlando for a week so I packed him a week worth of clothes in his Spider-Man suit case