Nueve🤍

Macei POV
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
10:23 a.m.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.
I looked at the caller I'd and saw "6️⃣estfr🔚🥰🤍" I answered and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello"I said yawning.

"Bitch get up we gotta get this show on the road" cha said.

"Damn I'm glad you woke me up but we leaving at 12:45 lemme get everybody ready and then me and trell gon go get the sprinter van and come and get y'all"I said getting out of the bed.

"Ok I'm finna wake everybody up and get ky ready" she said.

"Ok pooh" I said hanging up. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I decided to just get dressed once I got done with the kids so I just walked out the bathroom. I went over to kentrell side of the bed and shook him.

"Trell get up and get ready" I said shaking him. He woke up and sat up in the bed and stared at nothing in particular for 2 minutes then got up walking to the bathroom. I walked out the room into yoni's first to wake her up. Once I got her woke I went and woke lai up. I went to kayden room and woke him up and took him to his bathroom for him to brush his teeth. When he was done I took him back in the room and got him dressed I took and put him in the play room while I got the other kids ready. I walked into kamiri room next since it was closer and I woke him up and did the same as I did with kayden.

Once I had all the kids up and ready to go I went to the twins and they were ready also. I walked to me a kentrells room and seen him putting on some comfortable clothes then laying back down in the bed.

"Unt unt what you doing we gotta go get the car" I said putting on my shoes.

"Ight imma call a Uber to the place" he said I nodded.

I walked to lai room and told her to put her shoes on and bring her suitcase down cuz we were about to leave. I did the same wit yoni and then I went a got the kids I took their suit cases down then let them sit on the couch while we waited. I went back up and seen kentrell puttin on his slides. I went to grab my suitcase but kentrell popped my hand making me mug him. He smile a flicked his tongue at me before grabbing both of our suitcases and walkin out the room. I grabbed both of our phones and chargers and headphones. I went downstairs and seen them sitting on the couch.

"Kentrell when the Uber get here" I asked.

"In bout 15 mo minutes" he said taking his phone away from me.

"Ok well lai and yoni come help me pack some snacks for the road" I said turning to walk in the kitchen. They got up and followed me and we went in the kitchen. I went into the cabinet grabbing lots snacks while the twins helped me. When we were done we had 3 bags full of snacks. We walked back out into the living room with the snacks and sat them on the table. We heard a horn.

"The Uber here" kentrell said gettin up from his seat. We all grabbed our suitcases and we made sure we had everything and then we walked out of the house making sure to lock up. We all got into the Uber truck and we put ours bags into he back. I texted cha and told her we were otw to get the sprinter van and that we would be otw to get them soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This will be continued in the next chapter🤍

Next chapter finna be funny ash😭