Seis💙

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5:00 am
Macei pov

I woke up to my phone ringing, I looked at the caller Id to see that my little sister yoni was calling me.

"Hello" I said sitting up wiping my eyes.

"We just got off the plane where you at" she asked.

"Oh shit I'm on my way rn" I said getting out the bed.

"Ok" she said hanging up.

"Kentrell wake up" I said shaking him.

"Wassup" he said sitting up.

"I'm finna go get my sisters from the airport you coming with me" I asked walking to the dresser getting out something to wear.

"Yea" he said getting up going in the bathroom. I then slipped on my clothes I picked out something comfortable, I then went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I seen kentrell doing the same. When we were done we grabbed our phone and he grabbed his car keys. We walked out the house getting into his truck. 30 minutes later we arrived at the airport. I got out the car while kentrell stayed in. I unlocked my phone calling yoni to see where they were.

"Hello" she said

"Where y'all at" I said looking around the airport.

"We bye the bathroom because lai had to use it" she said. I hung up and started walking to where the bathroom was. I then spotted yoni standing it on her phone with there suitcases and bags surrounding her, but she had her back turned. So I decided to play with her.

"So I heard you been talkin shit wassup hoe" I said tapping her shoulder.

"Bitch I will bea-" she cut herself off turning around.

"NIYAHHHHH" she screamed causing some people to look at us. I laughed and hugged her. When we pulled away from the hug I seen lai coming out the bathroom while on her phone when she looked up she saw me and ran to give me a hug.

"Omg I know that ain't Solai smilin" I said smiling because she never smiles, she chuckled then went back to a straight face. Like I said she doesn't talk but I have a feeling once she is around the gang long enough that's gonna change. I helped them grab their bags and suitcases and we started walking towards the exit. When we got outside we walked to kentrells truck. Once he seen us walking up he got out the car and walked over to us. When yoni saw him her eyes got big which caused me and kentrell to bust out laughing. She blinked a couple times trying to make sure she was seeing right which only made us laugh harder. Lai on the other hand just stood there with a straight face.

"Wassup y'all" he said speaking to yoni and lai.

"Wassam big dawg" yoni said dapping him up making him laugh. Lai just waved without saying anything. He told us that he was going to put their bags in the car so we just got in the car waiting for him. When he was done he hopped back in the truck turning the radio up before pulling off making his way back to the house.

"I go by YoungBoy and I zip you up from talkin' shit
These niggas bitches and I know that they ain't 'bout that shit
Can't come how I'm comin', I was a youngin' when they tried that shit
I been knockin' niggas out, they never knew it was gon' come to this
Bitch, I been on some rider shit, I leave 'em dead
Got the whole city mad, I zip that boy 'bout what he said
You can stunt like you mad, I put a bag on top yo' head
I was up in the Parish, slept with pink pairs under my bed
'Cause, bitch, I'm tryna flex some
Do some with all y'all, soon as we get up on her, walk my youngin', punch his head off" yoni and kentrell rapped loud making me laugh and start recording them while lai just sat there nodding her head to the song.