Catorce💙

Macei pov💕
Orlando, Florida
9:17 a.m.

I woke up and sat up in the bed. I looked to the right and seen a sleeping kentrell. I checked the time on my phone which was 9:19 a.m. I yawned and got up walkin to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out of the room and downstairs to see Chanel already up making breakfast.

"Goodmorning nelly, need some help" I asked her.

"Goodmorning cece, and yes can you do the eggs and cut up some fruit please I got the pancakes and bacon" she said flipping a pancake. I nodded and went to the fridge and pulled out the eggs and some fruit. I went into the cabinet and got a bowl for the eggs and a balloon whisk and a knife and cutting board for the fruit. I first start on the eggs I went and got some salt and pepper and cracked the eggs into the bowl. I used the whisk to stir it. I took out a pan and put in on the stove I took some butter and put it in the pan. I waited until it was ready and started cooking the eggs. By this time Chanel was starting on the bacon. I cooked the eggs then put them in a pot. I then started cutting up the fruit. When I was done I put them in separate bowls each. When I was done wit that Chanel had just finished all the bacon and we sat the pots of food out on the counter. Me and nelly went upstairs to get everybody up for breakfast and today was the second to the last day of our trip and we would be heading back to br tomorrow. So today we were going to visit volcano bay and tomorrow we would be shopping around and stuff.

I went into kentrell and I's room and shook him lightly. He didn't wake up then so I kissed him on the lips multiple times until eventually he started kissing back. He opened his eyes and the sun hit them just right. I would be lyin if I said kentrells eyes weren't beautiful.

"Wake up and come eat" I said getting off the bed. He got out the bed and went into the bathroom. I left out of our room and went into the kids room. I woke them up one by one and let them all brush their teeth. I told them to go downstairs and sit on the couch until me or Chanel came down to fix their food. I walked into kaceys room he was just waking up and squirming around. I smiled and picked him up.

"Hiiiii kacey kk" I said tickling his belly he laughed and moved around in my arms. I laid him in the changing table and changed his diaper and wiped him down. I got him dressed in a onesie until we left. I put him on some socks and we left out of the room. I walked into the twins room to see them not in there. I walked downstairs and the twins were sitting at the table eating wit this kids. I'm assuming they fixed their plates.  I fixed me and Kacey a plate and sat down at the table with him on my lap I was eating and feeding him at the same time which wasn't hard at all. Everybody else came downstairs a minute later and we all sat at the table and ate. When we finished eating yoni volunteered to wash the dishes. It was 11:32 now and we would be leaving at 12:30. I went upstairs and gave kacey to kentrell while I got in the shower. I washed a couple times before getting out and drying off. I put on some lotion then I went and put on my yellow bikini.