Siete💙

Macei pov
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
9:00 am

I woke up to kentrell on this side of me still sleeping. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand beside me and checked the time. It was 9:00 in the morning. I got up and went in the bathroom. After I used the bathroom I went to the sink to wash my hands and brush my teeth. After I brushed my teeth I went back into the room and kentrell was still sleeping. I went to my drawer and pulled out a outfit for today. I layed the outfit on the bed and made my way back into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes. I got into the shower and let the hot steaming water fall on me. I then began to wash my self up with some dove body wash. I washed my self about 5 times before getting out. I grabbed my towel and rapped it around me. I walked to the sink and grabbed my deodorant. After I put some on I grabbed my Victoria secrets body lotion and made my way back into the room I then sat in one of the chairs that was in the room and began to rub my self down with lotion. When I was done I walked back to my dresser and grabbed a bra and panty set. After I put it on I walked to the bed and slipped my out fit on. I grabbed some black socks from my drawer and put them on. I didn't put on any shoes since we wouldn't be going anywhere just yet.

I walked out the room leaving kentrell still sleep and I went to go check on my sisters and the kids. First I went into yoni's room to see her not in her bed but I then heard her bathroom door open and she walked out wit a towel on.

"Good morning yoni" I said waving at her.

"Good morning sissy" she said smiling.

"You hungry" I asked her.

"Yea kinda" she said gettin some clothes to put on.

"Ok well I'm bout to make some breakfast so you can eat soon" I said about to leave the room.

"Ok" she said getting dressed.

I left her room shutting the door. And next I made my way to lai's room. I opened the door to see her laying across the bed with her outfit for the day already on.

"Good morning Lai" I said smiling.

"Good morning sis" she said waving at me which shocked me.

"Omg is that solai talking" I said laughing making her smirk a little.

"But anyways are you hungry" I asked.

She nodded her yes.

"Ok well I'm about to make breakfast so just hang tight" I said about to leave. She nodded and I left the room shutting the door.

Next I went into kaydens room. He was still sleeping so I quietly tip toed to his bed. I lightly tapped his back.

"Kayden baby wake up" I said softly still taping him. He squirmed around a little before blinking his eyes open. He rolled over and looked at me.

"Good morning boop" I said rubbing through his hair.

"Good morning Mimi" he said calling me the nickname he had for me.

"Get up for me sweetie so I can get you ready for the day okay" I said pulling the covers off of him.

"Yes ma'am" he said getting out of the bed. I picked him up taking him into his bathroom. I sat him on the counter for a second while I ran his bath water. While it was running I grabbed him off the counter and stood him on the stool he had in front of his sink I turned on the water and grabbed his tooth brush I put a little bit of tooth paste on it and wet it. I then turned to him.

"Say ahhh" I said motioning him to open his mouth. He did as told and I began to gently brush his teeth.

"Bibi I brush my teeth" he asked.