Cinco💙

NOT PROOFREAD

Macei POV
9:00 am Br, Louisiana

"Fuccckkkk kentrell right thereeee" I moaned out as kentrell continued to spell his name on my clit.

I know you're probably wondering how we got here.

FLASHBACK
We had just got to kentrells house which is where we would be stayin while we were down here. Everyone was situated in their rooms. I was sleeping in the room with kentrell. Chacha was sleeping in the room with Ben along with kyky. The twins were in a room together. And everybody else had their own rooms because kentrells house is huge. But anyway I was laying on the bed on my phone when kentrell walked in the room staring at me.

"What the fuck you looking at" I said rolling my eyes.

"Why the fuck was you listening to that song around my daughter" he said

"Kentrell I fucki-"I got cut off by him wrapping his hand around my neck pushing me on my back hovering over me.

"Who the fuck you talkin to like dat" he said in a sexy voice.

"I'm talkin to you bitch ass nigga and don't cut me off no more" I said with a attitude.

He then slipped his hand inside my panties and started rubbing me softly. I tried my hardest not to moan but then he sped up lookin me directly in my eyes before slipping a finger into me makin let out a soft moan. After about 15 secs he slipped another finger into me while sucking on my neck. He then stood up snatching my pants and underwear off. He then layed down on the bed signaling for me to straddle him I slowly got up and put my legs on each side of his waist. He then begin to move me up further and further I was confused to what he was doing until I felt his wet tongue lick my area. I gasped and tried to get up but he held me down by my waist he continued licking going faster and faster.

""OMGGGGG YESSSS" I moaned out loud.

"Mmhhmmm" kentrell mumbled still lickin and slurping on my punani.

He then flipped us over going down spreading my legs I then felt his tongue on my area again.

FLASHBACK OVER.

"YESSSS DADDY DONT S-S-STOPPPP" I moaned loudly while my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He then chuckled sending vibrations through my punani.
I came for what felt like the 100th time. He then got up.

"Don't ever fuckin disrespect me again and let me find out you listening to the type of music around my fuckin daughters again imma fuck you up" He said before walk-in out the room leaving me stuck.

A couple minutes later I felt my eyes gettin heavy and I was out like a light.

7 hours later...
4:00 pm.

I woke up lookin around not being able to see anything because it was pitch black dark. I got up out of the bed feeling my way to the bathroom that kentrell had in his room. Once I found it I turned the light on and used the bathroom. When I was done I went back in the room turning the light on going in the dresser I had put my clothes in to get something out to wear for me to take a shower. Once I picked out my clothes I went and turned the shower on stripping out of my clothes and wrapping a towel around me while I turned on the the sink water to brush my teeth until the shower water warmed up. When I was done I sat my towel on the counter stepping into the shower with my rag washing my self 5 times. When I was done I got out the shower stepping on the mat/rug that was in front of it walking to the sink grabbing my towel and drying off before walking into the room putting in lotion and deodorant I then put on my black lace bra and panties set from Victoria secrets then slipping on my clothes and putting on my shoes before walking down the stairs into the living room where everyone was. When I walked in everybody looked at me.

"Damn bitch I thought you died you been sleep forever" chacha said on the couch beside Ben.

"I was just really tired from the plane ride"I said glaring at kentrell. He looked at me and flicked his tongue causing me to look the other way. I then felt my phone vibrate as I looked down I seen my mom calling me.

"Hello" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Niyah I need a huge favor" she said calling me by my nickname.

"What is it mom" I said going in the fridge looking for something to cook.

"I need you to watch the twins for a couple months so I can close this deal please Ill send them money and everything they need I just need you to watch them" She said referring to my twin sisters. Yes I said twins, twins run in my family my mom is actually a twin I guess that's why I was blessed with twins. They are 16 about to be 17 in a couple months. Their names are Yoni and solai, Yoni is the funny one who is hype and always ready to fight, Solai is the one who is quiet she barely talks and she never smiles, but don't let that fool you she will knock a bitch out too.

"Yes mom I just have to make sure it's okay with kentrell but it should be fine bc some of the gang are going to stay at his friends 33 house for the rest of the time" I said to her taking out some chicken, macaroni, collard greens, and cornbread, I don't know how he has all this food in his house he probably doesn't even cook.

"Ok and you're in Baton Rouge right?"

"Yea I'll pick them up from the airport when they get here since I have a rental down here" I said as I started cooking.

"Ok I'll send them down there with 10k each on their credit cards" she said see my mom is a business woman but she is the fun mom who is cool and let's you live your life but she also doesn't play about her kids.

"Ok tell yoni to call me when they make it to the airport" I said putting the food in the oven.

"Ok bye baby I love you and tell chacha and my Grand baby's that I love them too"

"Ok bye mama I love you" I said sitting on the counter.

"Wait wait wait you been getting some from mr.youngboy" she said and by the way she sounded I could tell she was smirking.

"BYE MAMA" I said shocked. She laughed hanging up.

I waited for the food to be done and when it was finished I made everyone plates and sat them on the counter. I made the children plates and sat them at the lil kitty table that kentrell had for Draco who was also here. I then walked in the living seeing them play monopoly.

"Y'all hungry" I asked causing all their attention to fall on me.

"Hell yeah we hungry" kd said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Well come eat you big eared bitch" I said walking back in the kitchen hearing them get up and run in here. Everyone grabbed a plate while I sat the kids down at the kitty table and let them eat their food.