Diez💙

Bianca POV
12:12 p.m.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

We were now in the Uber otw to go get the sprinter van. About 13 minutes later we pulled up to the place and got out. We got the sprinter van and made sure to get everything out of the Uber and put it in the van.

Kentrell got in the drivers seat and I got in the passengers seat and Lai, yoni and the kids sat on the row behind us

Kentrell got in the drivers seat and I got in the passengers seat and Lai, yoni and the kids sat on the row behind us. We got situated then pulled off going to get the others. Once we pulled up Kentrell blew the horn and they all walked outside with their suitcases. They all got in and once everyone was comfortable. We pulled off heading to Orlando. This would be a 9 and a half hour drive.

"I see y'all just let anything come wit y'all huh"kd said looking at yoni.

"And I see they done let the elephants escape the zoo" yoni shot back. We all laughed as they continued bickering.

"This ride finna be long ash let's play a game" baby joe said sitting back.

"Bet what game"I asked. He sat up and looked to see that all the kids were sleeping.

"Never have I ever" he said. We nodded and everybody held up 10 fingers except kentrell since he was driving.

"Never have I ever got into a fight" cha said. We all put a finger down.

"Never have I ever shot a gun" I said. We all put a finger down. Kentrell looked at me and raised his eyebrow and I smiled.

"Never have I ever had sex" Ben said. We all put a finger down while I eyed lai and yoni. Yoni looked directly at me and slowly put a finger down. Everybody gasped.

"Who you been fuckin" Kentrell said looking back.

"I know you fuckin lyin"cha said

"Yoni Malaysia Monroe I will beat yo mf ass" I said.

"Where tf my belt" Ben said lookin around.

"You really tryin yo life rn" 3 said.

"Who it is cuz I'm finna shoot a nigga shit up" baby joe said mugging her.

"You betta be fuckin lyin" boomer said.

"Mmhmmm mmhmmm" kd said.

"Aye chill chill I'm just playingggg" she said laughing putting her finger back up.

"Girl don't play like that" I said laughing. I peeped kd stare at yoni for a second before focusing back on the game. We played a couple more games before we decided to stop. Everybody was now tired so we all decided to take a nap. I made sure Kentrell was good since he was driving and he said he wasn't even tired so I said ok and slowly fell asleep.

Yoni POV

I woke up to darkness everybody was still sleep except kentrell and kd, kd was sitting right next to me and he was scrolling on his phone. I sat up and yawned. I looked at kd and found myself in a trance.