Once💙

Macei POV
8:28 a.m.
Orlando, Florida

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I groaned and got up and checked the time. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see cha already down there.

"I was bout to cook but we ain got shit in here yet" she said laughing.

"It's some stores around here wanna go get some groceries" I asked.

"Yea lemme go get my shoes and wallet" she said walking up stairs and I followed her. I walked in the room and slipped on my Black ugg shoes.

I grabbed my wallet and my phone and walked out of the room

I grabbed my wallet and my phone and walked out of the room. I went into yoni and lai room and lai was up but yoni was sleep.

"Lai you wanna go wit me and cha to the store to get some groceries" I asked her. She nodded and slipped on her shoes and we walked out. We didn't even care how we looked going out the house I had on the same thing I went to sleep in and cha and lai did too.

 We didn't even care how we looked going out the house I had on the same thing I went to sleep in and cha and lai did too

Cha had on some blue ugg shoes.

Lai has on some gray ugg shoes

Lai has on some gray ugg shoes. We walked out of the house making sure to lock the door. We hopped on the sprinter van lai laid across the second row while cha sat in the passenger seat. We gps the closet store to us which was Walmart. I drove there and we parked and got out. We walked in and I grabbed a buggy and we picked out the things we needed. It took us about a hour to get everything and then we paid and left. We put the groceries in the car and sped off back home. I checked the time and it was now 9:55 a.m. we took the groceries in the house and everyone was still asleep. Lai went and sat in the living room while me and cha made breakfast. We finished fast since both of us were cooking. We sat the food out on the table. I went upstairs to wake Kentrell and the kids while cha woke up everyone else.i walked into the room we were staying in and shook Kentrell. He woke up and I told him to get up and come eat. He nodded and walked into the bathroom. I went and woke The kids and took them all downstairs. We walked in the kitchen and I said Goodmorning to everybody. The kids plates were already fixed so I just made me and Kentrells plates. We all ate and talked about what we were doing today. We decided to just walk around and explore the city and have a little fun. I got up and me and Kentrell headed to our room to get dressed. Since I took a shower last night I just did my hygiene and got dressed.