Doce💙

Bianca POV
12:00
Orlando, Florida

I had just finished strapping kacey in his car seat and making sure he was situated. We all start walking lookin for fun things to do. We were all talkin until I heard someone yell.

"I KNOW THAT AINT MACEI BADBITCH MONROE AND CHANEL KEEPITCUTE DAVIS" Somebody yelled. We all looked back and I couldn't believe my eyes. Chanel gasped and we both ran to her.

"NOVA BABYYYY" We screamed running towards her. We all came into one big hug rocking back and forth. We pulled apart and smiled.

This is our old middle school friend nova Mitchell

This is our old middle school friend nova Mitchell. Me her and Chanel were the best of friends until she moved away after her mom died. We knew She had to come live in Florida with her dad we just didn't know which part.

"Omg girl it's been so long" I said smiling really hard.

"I know I know omg" she said.

"We missed you so mf much man" Chanel said looking like she was about to cry. Nova took her into a hug and rocked her back and forth.

"Damn so how has it been living down here" I asked.

"It's been good but I'm not going to be down here much longer" she said.

"Why" I asked.

"Because I'm moving to Baton Rouge it's really nothing down here for me anymore" she said.

"Baton Rouge? That's where we staying for a couple months" I said with a big smile.

"Frfr omg" she said.

"Yea when you leave" Chanel asked.

"Um the end of this week actually" she said.

"Us too damn what a fuckin coincidence" I said.

"Ouuu you should ride back with us we have more than enough room in that big ass sprinter van"Chanel said.

"Oh yeah you should it would be so much fun" I said smiling.

"Are y'all sure cause I mean I was just gon fly" she said.

"No girl you can ride with us you just probably gon be annoyed or laughing the whole time cause of them" I said pointing to kentrell and them who were already staring at us.

"Hold bitch Ik that ain the nba gang" she said rubbing her eyes.

"It is" I said laughing.

"How tf do y'all know them" she said laughing.

"Well Kentrell is the father of my daughters and Ben is the father of Chanel son" I said.

"Oh ok- wait wtf y'all got kids omg time don flew" she said.

"Yea come on let us introduce you" I said grabbing her hand.

"Ok but hold up bitch how my hair look cause you know joe my husband" she said looking at me.