Part 6

Snow's Pov

Ashton picked me up and brought me to the pack house, I quickly got on his shoulders and started marking my territory. Soon a girl came up and stank of perfume and other men, she just smelled and look like trouble. I curled up as my fur stood on end, I quietly growled and got ready to attack.  She gave me a dirty look then scoffed "hey baby why don't you lose the cat and come have fun with me", I hissed and went to attack her but Ashton grabbed me before I could. Her eyes went wide as she snarled "such a feral cat he is dangerous Ashy get rid of it". 

My eyes went wide as did Ashton's and soon he sighed and sat me down on the couch, she smirked as my eyes watered and ears went down. Ashton sat down beside me and that's when I knew, I knew he was going to chose her over me. I quickly got up and ran out ignoring how Ashton quickly jumped after me. Yelling my name soon Julie was running after me too, soon after I got away I was panting tired and aching. I started yowling as I remembered why I ran, my mate didn't want me I'm useless. 

Ashton's Pov

I snarled and slapped Emily "it's your fault my mate ran!", she scoffed "that stupid cat come on baby I can be a great Luna". My eyes glowed as my anger grew I growled "YOU'LL NEVER BE LUNA EVER", she gasped and slapped me and stormed away. April came running in with tears running down her face, she whispered "nothing alpha" I growled and put my head into my hands. I whispered "I was going to turn him away so he wouldn't see the fight I was going to give him to you", she smiled and hugged me "we'll find the luna soon alpha snow will either be found or will come back". 

I sighed "your right can you get Matt", she smiled "yeah you need your beta and best friend". Matt came walking up grumbling I chuckled "I interrupt your sleep sleeping beauty", he chuckled "yes you did" he gasps "does that mean your my knight in shining armor". He tackled me "my hero", I groaned "you freaking whale get off me". He chuckled "no" I shoved him off and we both groaned him in pain me in relief "god you way as much as a whale you broke me". 

He scoffed "you broke me from throwing me off", I smirked "oh yeah"he chuckled "yeah". Soon we were tackling each other, we were rolling on the floor playfully growling soon we were knocking things off and breaking them. That was until Julie screeched "MATHEW DAVID SAMUEL CLEAN THIS MESS UP OR YOUR SLEEPING IN THE DOG HOUSE".

Matt quickly got up and started cleaning while grumbling to his mate, once everything can clean and I was dying of laughter. Kyle one of the scouts came running in and panting "alpha there is a feral cat that is yowling and attacking anyone that comes near it resembles the cat you brought today". I quickly stood up and growled "where", Kyle gasped "in the forst by your grandfathers tree".

I quickly ran out and shifted and the farther I got, the more I heard heartbreaking yowls from Snow. I slowly came up to him whimpering, he looked up and shifted smiling. He cheered "idnight! idnight! our ere" (midnight midnight your here). He hugged me and whimpered as he tried not crying, he whispered "e ad ate e sless" (me bad mate me useless). Midnight quickly took control

Midnight's Pov

I licked my mates cheek and whimpered and he hugged me, he whispered "ou y nly eind e aways lone". (your my only friend me always alone) I gave him a nick on the neck and he smiled and rubbed my head, and giggled as I fluffed my fur out as he kissed my head. Ashton was grumbling in my head as he wanted control but I denied him, he always gets time with mate now its my turn. Snow asked  questions and I just sat there listening because I can't talk, I am just a wolf spirit after all.  

I had to take Snow home after he feel asleep on my back, I took him to my room and licked his hair then his cheek. I finally gave Ashton control back and went into my little den in his mind, I barked "be careful he's been through a lot I can tell he's fragile he thought you were going to chose Emily". He sighed"yes I know but I already love him and show him little by little he's worthy to be my mate".