Part 10

Ashtons Pov

After the terrible day ended with screaming and fighting, not to mention cuts and scratches. The fighting between Snow and Nick, do I want to to go into details no but I must. After Lunch Nick showed Snow his goo, which ended up in Snows fur because Nick made him shift. Once Snow shifted to his normal attire, he started fighting with Nick also Nick tried getting the goo out of his hair. Safe to say Nick ended up with a few scratches on his hands and face.

In the end after everything calmed down, the boys finally got along after a few hours and lectures. Sadly I had an alpha meeting today about hunters, they are getting closer to pack lands lately. I quickly ran to my office and sat me in my chair and counted down, just as I hit zero everyone came in and took their seats. I growled "the hunters are coming closer any ideas on what to do or why they re coming", Carlos laughed "maybe it is your puny human brothers time".

I snarled "Carlos this is no time for joking everyone is in danger if they find us", Carlos sobered up "I am not joking think about it the strongest alpha in Montana has a weak link his human brother". I sighed "it does make sense anybody have other ideas", Thomas spoke up "what about your mate, he is the cub of the lion and lioness of the greatest pride. And he is a weaker link then your brother, your mate has physical and mental issues which makes him weak. Not to mention he is your mate hit two birds with one stone".

I sighed "okay lets say they are going after both because they are both weak links, and weak in general. We will make schedule for border control and training, from now on anyone that is ready to train can but they have to be at least 14 years old. Curfew is now 8pm sharp no later no less, only border control is allowed after dark anyone that is caught will be sent home right away then punished. Also we will do practice drills in case anything happens soon, we can not lose anybody no kids or parents will die on my watch. We are preparing for war tell all of our alliances we might need help, we have no clue what is coming but we will be ready if they are coming for us. Now get started with these arrangements everyone said "yes alpha", then we all left and started preparing. 

Finally the meeting was over and I ran home to my amazing mate, who I really need to cuddle with. Once I was home I was hit with the pleasant sound of Snow giggling, until I smelt a intruder a male at that. I slowly opened the door and saw Snow learning how to speak, but with a male I do not know. I did not recognize the male until the male spoke, to my surprise it was Conner the most bipolar werewolf in the world. Who is also a gamma going to be beta surprisingly, the playful Conner can also be serious and fight when needed to.

I walked into my home only letting part of my aura out, to not scare Snow of course I do not need my mate being afraid of me. Conner immediately looked up and launched himself at me while squealing "Alphyyyy you mate is so amazing and oh how I missed you", I tried plying him off of me "Conner get off of me right now". He pouted "your so mean Alphy while your mate is so nice and charming oh and funny I decided to teach him how to speak can you believe it!"