Part 15

Ash's Pov

While Snow was in the hospital I went to go met the hunters, but Matt and Conner stopped me. They both glared "go to him Snow needs you the hunters can wait", I snarled "they will hurt MY PACK and MY MATE". Conner whispered in my ear "just think right now Snow is hurt and he needs you imagine what will happen if he finds out you went to the hunters that kill his family and ruined his life".

Then Conner walked away leaving me and Matt, he growled "look I don't care for you mate but Julie does, it will crush her if something happens to him because of you. But these hunters do need to be dealt with, if you go make sure you come home the pack and your mate needs you". I chuckled "of course Matt just make sure that Snow does not find out and does not freak out", Matt nodded then walked away while I got ready to face the hunters.

Finally I had everything ready including the pack in case the hunters did anything, everyone agreed to never let the luna know. Finally I was off to Ohio that's where we agreed to meet. Once I made it to Ohio I signed into a hotel, then whimpered as a pain went through me. Obviously it was Snow's pain meaning he's woken up, I felt his sadness and self hate.

I heard his howl of pain in my head as he cried, I silently cried as his pain entencifed over and over. It was like he was laying right there next to me crying, I heard him whispering a soothing song as a fell asleep. But then I would wake up to find him gone and me in Ohio, I got dressed and walked into the cafe where we agreed to meet. 

I sighed as the hunter came in and he had a sadistic scent to him, he chuckled and sat down "what do I get out of leaving your mate and pack alone". I smirked "you get the allience of a powerful pack to help you with your war", he nodded "hmmm that does sound like a good deal but no deal". He sighed "see the thing is we hunt you supernatural and I killed Snows's parents", he smirked and laughed "and I can't wait to see the terror on his face once he sees the man that ruined his life and killed his pride".

Everyone immediately stood up along with the man and pulled out their guns, "see you later alpha and I have nothing against Snow just besides he is a supernatrual cat. But if you try anything your mate will feel that precious mate bond shatter, because we will kill you and then kill your pack."

He chuckled "and Alpha my name is Scar" he then walked out, along with everyone else with their hands still on their guns. I snarled and ran and quickly called Matt "get everyone ready for war 16-32 year olds will start training. Change up everything the hunters will be coming soon, we will be ready for them no matter how long it takes". 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well the end is coming soon yayyyyy and beware for a little twist, one that nobody hopefully will expect and if you do oh well. I went to the eye doctors and I need new glasses because my eyes got worse again, it also turns out I have a change at my retina detaching so yay not. Anyway after this is over should I write another story yay or nay.