Part 18

Snow's Pov

I laughed as Ashton was fighting with the pups playfully of course, but each pup was getting on him making him flop and the ground and growl. He huffed as a pup sat on his snout he grumbled, until the parents of the pups took them back.

Ashton shifted put clothes on and grabbed me, he grumbled "I want pups one day so many pups". I pat his head and giggled "someday Ashy someday Ashy", he tossed me on the bed with a smirk.  He crawled over me and said with a cocky voice "well why not now my love", I bobbed his nose "because I don't want to".

He pouted and scrunched his nose "your mean Snow", I kissed him and giggled "soon I promise Ashy".

Ashton's Pov

I whined and howled for my mate who was in pain and needed me, I scratched at the walls and door begging to be let out. I laid on the floor while whining but soon I was shoved to the back of my mind. Not good Midnight took control

Midnight's Pov

I snarled and banged on the door with my body, I yipped as some silver got into my eye. Soon my fur was covered in silver and bruises, but then the basement door opened and I just huffed. That was until I smelt the air MATE!, I whined and attacked the door trying to get out to ravage my mate.

Snow came up to the door and stuck his hand through and pet me, I licked his hand and whined wanting my mate. He whispered "calm down and give Ashton control back, we can hang out soon okay midnight". I whined and regretfully gave Ashton full control

(sorry it is switching so much)

Ashton's Pov

I shifted and panted "S-Snow get out of here", soon Snow collapsed in pain and I whined. "Snow go your h-heat is driving me m-mad", Snow opened the door the slightest bit, my eyes turned black with lust as he sat on the floor squirming and moaning. I gripped the door barley holding onto my control, I snarled "Snow go now!" he then got up as the wave finally left. He whispered one thing and all my control slipped, he whispered "take me alpha please~".

I quickly grabbed him and ran to my room to make sweet love to him, then I will ravage him like an animal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I am in fact alive not dead, but I hope you enjoy and I got a comment that made me so happy I cried. Thanks for reminding me another reason I love writing, I love the feedback from the fans. So thank you for reading very much and yas at the end of the month school is out leaving me more time to write, so BE EXITED!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL

-Bec