Part 14

Snow's Pov

I was humming a song when Ashy came downstairs looking stressed, I ran over to him and hugged him. He gave me a quick kiss then ran off as I pouted, "Ashyyyyyyy Snow makes you better". Ashy quickly turned around and shook his head and said "Snow my baby boy you can not follow me or be anywhere near me right now". I tilted my head "Ashy Snow bad boy made Ashy mad", he looked about ready to cry "no it's not you Conner will explain but wait for me okay baby boy".

My eyes started watering as soon as I heard those words, I fell to my knees and screamed and cried. Because those were the words mommy and daddy said to Snow before they went bye bye forever. I quickly got up and tackled Ashy to the ground while crying, I screamed as somebody pulled me off of him. I was screaming "no no no no no leave Ashy Ashy will leave Snow forever", I quickly bit the persons hand and ran back to Ashy.

I nuzzled his neck while crying nonstop I started shaking and crying harder, soon it felt hard to breathe. I grabbed Ashys shirt in my hands and tried to breathe but I couldn't, I held my throat and chest. I saw people running around and saw Ashys mouth moving but I couldn't hear him, I rubbed his face and whispered that I love him. He smiled with bright eyes and rubbed my face then was ushered out, just as the black dots filled my vision then nothing.

Ash's Pov

I was stressed today because I was going to meet up with the hunters to make a deal, I was going to give them something in return of leaving the pack and Snow alone. But I had a feeling he was going to freak out, he did but worse then I thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhm the story took a turn that I did not anticipate or expect well I don't like where I took it, but I will finish it. I am also not going to have as many chapters as I thought. I am kinda disappointed in myself for it, maybe I shouldn't write anymore I don't know. But I am also not dead so yayyyyyyy, and sorry it's so short