Untitled Part 16

Ashton's Pov

Everyone quickly ran home to their mates but on the way there, suddenly I felt fear and sadness and I knew. I quickly screamed "everyone go faster our mates need us something is wrong", soon we were home but everything was on fire. There were bodies all over the place and I quickly ran to find Snow, thank god I found him curled up with his hair black and tears running down his face.

 I picked him up as he screamed and cried while holding onto me for life, His cried broke my heart over and over. He whispered "mate no go Ashy stay forever if Ashy goes away then Snow will go too". I rocked him while laying my head on his and crying, I kissed his head and whimpered as he grabbed onto my shirt.

I walked outside just to see many people in tears while hugging their loved ones, I walked up to everyone and gave my condolences while trying not to cry. I knew and loved everyone they were and still are my pack, without them I am no alpha for there if there is no pack then no alpha and if no alpha then no pack. 

I gathered up everyone that can fight and train, I put Snow down and gathered up everyone. I snarled "these hunters think they can come in and hurt our pack and hurt our loved ones, and they think they can get away with it!".  They roared in anger "NO!" I screamed "THEY TRIED TO MAKE US FEAR THEM, THEY TRIED HURTING YOU LUNA I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AM READY TO FIGHT FOR MY PACK!".

Everyone growled in anger as they said they would stand by me, I smiled and nodded in appreciation. I sighed "many lives during this fight but I will try to get every wolf home to their families, those who are gone during the battle once it is over and we win they will get a proper funeral and burial. So I thank everyone who is ready to fight for the sake of the pack, NOW LETS WIN THIS WAR AGAINST THE HUNTERS".

I picked up Snow who was starting to wake up but quickly put him back to sleep, I whispered "Snow I love you and will come home to you. We will have a family and you will be a mom and me a dad", I whispered one last thing before laying down and giving him a kiss "I love you Snow and I hope one day you can say it back"