Part 12

Snow's Pov

As soon as I screeched everyone's jaws hit the floors as they covered their ears, Ashtons eyes darkened in anger as he growled. I accidentally screeched a word I don't know but I think it's bad, I screeched "ut e own itch" (put me down b!tch) Conner chuckled "hey Snow buddy do you know what you just said", I shook my head and whimpered as everyone groaned and laughed at something. I whispered "is it bad" Conner nodded "it's very bad never say it again", I quickly nodded but Ashton growled once more. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and stormed off, I was squealing and hitting his back trying to get down. 

He sat me down on a log and huffed "where did you hear that word mate", I whispered "I no now it was ad Ashy nd Matty aid it". (I no know it was bad and Ashy Matty said it) He grumbled "well Matty might go bye bye for a very long time", I cried "no no no Ulie e ad if Matty oes ways". (no no no Julie be sad if Matty goes aways) He whined "no don't cry Matt won't be going anywhere I promise just don't cry please", I giggled "me make Ashy appy no ore rying or Now" (me make Ashy happy no more crying for Snow).

Ashy picked me up princess style and kissed by nose making me giggle, Ashy chuckled and walked back to the pack house. And he kicked the door open making some people jump, others cry, and some growl. He barked playfully "oh hush I'm not that scary", everyone laughed while kids ran up to him and asked of they could play. He whispered "in a moment don't tell anyone but I got to put my mate in my room so he can bathe and change", the pups squealed and ran around then whispered back "we won't tell anyone not even our parents". Little did the pups know the parents were listening and trying not to die of laughter and awe. 

Ashy give me a little peck then went up into his office, he said "hate to say champ but I have to work and you can rest on my lap". I nodded tiredly and whimpered as he put me down for a second, he whispered "it's okay I'm just setting you down for a moment". I finally stopped whimpering when he picked me up and put me on his lap, I giggled as he groaned "more papers and more papers sometimes it sucks being an alpha". I gave him a peck on his cheek and lips just before I got comfy on his lap, and slowly fell into a peaceful sleep surrounded by the warmth and scent of my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone another chapter is updated I'm so proud of myself, and my computer keyboard broke again. You know how you would hold down something like a letter or a number and it would keep going until you let go. Yeah nope no more with that it sucks quite a lot, Oh I'm getting my own truck soon hopefully sometime this year and before fall. Uhm this chapter is like a couple of the others but give me some time and I will come up with ideas. I am already thinking of which ending I want to go with but that will wait until I get there, someday someday I will get there and hopefully will not be disappointed but if I am I can rewrite it later on. Oh my poor kitty Steve I got him declawed because the vet recommended it with his breed, he is a ginger and bobcat mix so his claws are kind of sharp and painful I also got him fixed. 

If anyone has any ideas on where to go with the story, that's a stupid thing about me I suck at my own ideas. Then someone give me an idea and bam! I'm off, yeah it sucks help me please. Oh and school grades update still doing poorley but I'm passing all but one class now, yayyyyy me! okay now I can't think of anything else so I'll be off BYEEEEEE!

-Rain