Part 20

Snow's Pov

The attack happened moths ago I remember what happened like it was yesterday, it was a terrible fight many loses including one that hit me and Ashton deep. 

-flashback-

Me and ashton were at the doctors we were so happy, we found out I was pregnant with a babygirl. Me and him were crying with joy he whispered "our little princess baby boy ours", he picked me up in his arms and swung me around carefully. I squealed and laughed he kissed me slowly, I smiled happily "we are having a family Ashy our own little family.

We walked home hand in hand talking and smiling until a bang echoed, sirens started going off but there was a pain in my stomach. I collapsed onto my knees Ashton was screaming something, tears run started running down his face I shakily wiped his tears then whispered "d-dont cry a-ashy".

He kissed me slowly then whispered into my ear "stay awake dont leave me baby just stay awake", I slowly nodded as he hen picked me up and ran shouting for the medic, I saw wolves and hunters all over the place both dead and alive. Ashton handed me over to Matt then shifted and ran, the last thing I saw before it all went black was Ashton fighting hunters then it went black.

Ashton's Pov

I was worried sick about Snow but for now I had to focus on the hunters, I know Snow is in safe hands with my beta. So all I need to do is stay alive and live for them just live my my mate and princess. I fought through every cut and every shot at me, the adrenaline pumping through my veins. I howled in agony as a hunter came up and stabbed my back, he smirked and chuckled "ey your a big feller an alpha then hmmm where is that pretty feline?".

I snarled as scratched his face as he screamed in pain, I turned back into my human form and glared at him "so your the big bad hunter going after my mate". He grabbed a dagger from his pocket "so you've heard of me well I'm not surprised I kinda go for felines why do I you ask, I hate shifted and cats so why not deal with shifting cats". He started laughing like a maniac then tried stabbing me again but I grabbed his wrist then snapped it easily.

He started screaming as I slammed him up against the tree "never mess with an angry alpha wolf hunter!", I then easily snapped his neck just as Scott came running up groaning in annoyance "seriously you had to take him out alpha he was supposed to kill you". I rolled my eyes "I knew you were no good Scotty then you tried touching MY MATE DURING HIS HEAT".

I tackles him to the ground and dug my claws into his shoulder "matt is my best friend no he is my brother you will never take his spot!", Scott kicked me off of him and smirked "ohhhhh so you knew I was no good alpha maybe if you did something sooner your mate wouldn't be in the hospital". I roared in anger and dug my claws into his throat an smirked as he started coughing and choking on his own blood.

I smirked and whispered "bye bye baddy then ripped the inside of his throat out" laughing coldly and wiping his blood off then howled in victory as the hunter retreated. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers yes I am alive not dead as you see, anyway I finally got something to write so YAY! but more stuff is going on, uhm I'm in love but I'm heartbroken this guy I love is a no good lying cheating jerk. Yeah never thought my first love would be like this and it does hurt a lot, but I have my friends who have my back. I hope you guys understand why it took so long to get this update. ANYWAYYYYYY once again got anything, need anything, wan anything TELL ME PLEASEEEEEE I LOVE COMMENTS IT MAKES ME CRY WITH JOY.

-Beck