Part 19

Ashton's Pov

I shut the door and locked it behind us and quickly threw Snow on the bed, I growled and gave him a lust and love filled kiss. I licked his lips but he refused to open his mouth, I slid my hand under his shirt and rubbed his bud making him arch his back and moan. I quickly took that as my advantage and slip my tongue into his warm wet cavern, his taste was all over my tongue making me grumble in joy. And I happily made love and f*cked him.

(if you guys think I am writing smut no way in heck I am sorry)

I woke up to Snow moving around and I quickly nuzzled my mark on his neck, he froze and I tightened my arms around him. I pouted "stay in bed with me baby boy", he giggled "sorry big guy but I need to pee", I begrudgingly let him go just to have him get up yelp and fall back on the bed.

I smirked "I did an amazing job last night if you can't stand", he huffed and crawled while wincing to the bathroom while I laughed. Once he was done he crawled back into bed with his back turned against me, I pouted "baby boy come on" he huffed and turned around. 

I gave him a kiss and whispered "I love you baby boy and will forever and ever", he giggled and slightly kissed me back before shoving me off the bed. He laughed "I love you too you big dork!", I picked him up and walked downstairs. 

I sat him on the counter and cooked some brunch, Once it was done I fed Snow and took a bath with him. I also had to tackled him to the ground to force him to take his pain meds, while he was screaming nonono no. He is ignoring me now O~O I want attention from my baby, I'm dying without attention.

I poked him over and over "babyyyyyyy I'm sorry but you needed to take them", he tackled me "I hate pills I didn't need them". I turned us over so I was on top "you were in pain and the pills take away the pain", Snow huffed in frustration but nodded and mumbled "you win this time Alpha~".

I growled and picked him up then headed to our room, I licked his mating mark making him gasp and roll his hips. I chuckled "oh baby boy~ fix that yourself and never tease alpha your lucky I didn't take you over and over again".

couple weeks later~ I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

I'm concerned Now has been puking, going to the bathroom a lot!, and he's been really tired. SO today we are going to the doctors to find out whats going on, I already have an idea on what it is I think hes pregnant. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I have a couple things to say 1. I love you all and you guys are so sweet I'm crying 2. I AM F*CKING AMAZED 9.5K READS AND 255 STARS/LIKES I NEVER THOUGH I WOULD GET NEARLY 10K READS.

EVERYONE HAVE A COOKIE ~hands out cookies~ YOU GET ONE YOU GET ONE AND YOU TOO. Seriously I'm nearly crying right now and only a couple more chapters til it's completed, thank you all who have stayed with my bad updates and everything going on. I really do love all my fans and I love everything you guys say. When you guys cry you make me end up crying along with you, so once again thank you for staying with me and give me ides for other books.