☆ f o u r ☆

Jaehyun's POV

We stand there, in silence, staring each other. 'I don't know what you're talking about' 

"Did he just-"

 "Yes... he did"

I watched as Doyoung got up from his position, still with the shocked expression. He walked out the door, closing it lightly behind him. I stood there, still in shock, correlating the past events. I almost choke on the air when I realise why all this was happening. 

I snap out of my thoughts, only to hear screaming.

___

"JUST TALK TO ME! IT'S NOT THAT HARD! YOU KNOW IM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND, SOMEONE I CARE ABOUT!"

"I SAID I WAS FINE, CAN YOU JUST GO AWAY?"

I duck out the door, only to find none other than Yuta and WinWin. Yuta had tears in his eyes, and looked like he was about to run away. WinWin however had a worried look on his face, he was scared for Yuta.

"Please... I just want to be alone."

Yuta rushes past WinWin, on his way back to the dorm. 

"YUTA JUST TELL ME! WHATEVER  I DID I'M SORRY!"

WinWin shouts, following Yuta. Then, at the corner of my eye, I could see Taeil. he was observing the situation, almost emotionlessly. It seemed like he was the only member who didn't care about the endless war between Yuta and Sicheng. 

WinWin's POV

I rush past the endless amount of staff members that were brushing past me, as I ran down the hall searching for Yuta. He enters the dorm and rushes to the room. To my misfortune, he made it into our room, locking the door behind him. I turn out and lean on the door. Why was he mad? I can't just let this go.

"Win... What's going on? You both have been fighting for the past week, why is Yuta so upset nowadays? Even the czennies have noticed something wrong."

"Taeyong, If I knew this wouldn't be happening. I just want everything to end, I want my Yuyu back.."

Taeyong and Johnny shot each other a look, almost as if they were communicating with their eyes. Taeil stared at them from the couch, listening in to the conversation.

"WinWin, maybe you should just give him some time, whatever is bothering him will passover eventually, and you know that."

"WinWin what Taeil is  trying to say that wh-"

"Johnny is just saying that you did nothing and you are gonna be fine"

Taeil looked at johnny, with a strange look. I disregarded it though. Taeyong watched . the conversation, nervously. 

Third Person POV

The upset boy walked down the hall into the bathroom, becoming out of sight for the two in the kitchen.

"What the hell tae! We can't just leave him like this. We are gonna have to tell Sicheng"

Johnny looked at Taeil with remorseful eyes, now realising why he was doing this.

"No! I don't understand whats wrong! Who cares if Yuta and Winwin stop being friends. It doesn't matter." 

Johnny's face of sadness for the boy, slowly turned to anger.

"Taeil what the hell are you talking about. I thought you cared about them, can't you see that the rift in their friendship is destroying us too? Doyoung was so terrified of what you said to Jae last night, we've all been acting strange, and the fans are noticing things too! This better not just be about you, you have to realise how selfish you are right now!" 

Johnny stormed us, filled with guilt, after what he had said. Taeyong looked a Taeil with fear, he was scared about what would happen now to the group, after the explosion his fellow member had. 

___

Yuta's POV

After the heart-wrenching fight I just had with the person I love the most, I couldn't bring myself to do anything. I laid on my bed, repeating the horror scene over and over in my head. 

Why did I have to yell

Why did I cause him pain.

These thoughts crowded my mind, creating a sharp pain in my head. My eyes fell heavy and I began to drift off to sleep.

[ A/N:  We find out why yuta is upset next chapter!! be excited y'all, its happening <3 . ] .