☆e i g h t ☆

[short chapter]

I place my hands on WinWin's head, pretending the past wasn't real. 

Only for today though.

"Yuta! Can you get the flour!"

"WinWin its too high up!"

"Get a chair!"

At first, the even between us was awkward, the tension has high, the room was at a strange aura, but soon it calmed, It was like I forgot the past,  I remember my past feelings, emotions an dreams.

"Winnie! HELP!"

The whole shelf almost topples on me, as WinWin thankfully pushed me before I could get hurt. 

After the situation, we fall into a fit of laughter, realising that I almost got killed by food. None of us could even hold a full sentence, we were so shocked by laughter. 

"Yu-Yu-Yu almost died from suga-sugar AHH"

We both couldn't contain ourselves. We stood there, rolling on the floor.

__

We continue the baking, finally recovering from the hilarious accident. We knew NCTzens would love. 

"Yuta, because I don't trust you anymore I WILL BE handing anything that can be dangerous. Basically don't touch anything."

I fake a small pout, and he hits me in laughter.

"Yuta!!!! Don't be like that! Fine, you can get the cakes out of the oven."

He slides the cakes into the oven and we set a timer. We told our fans we will be back when they are reading, giving us free time.

"Yuta! Let's go and have lunch!"

"But Win- theres only 30 minutes until the cakes-"

"We will be back before then"

__

He drags me across the road from SM, to a small quiet cafe. 

"Jeonghan!!"

"Sicheng, you're here! Keys to the Rooftop, as per usual."

It seemed like he came here quite often.

He dragged me up to the rooftop, unlocking the door. Revealing one small table.

"What is this place?"

"It's where I come after practice, I know the owner and he made this space for me, It's quite nice."

Soon, Jeonghan, brought up two slices of cake, as we sat down at the table.

"Enjoy!"
He smiled and walked off. 

At that moment, WinWin got cream from his cake and swiped it across my face. 

"What the heck Win!"

I get up from my seat, loading cream into my hands.

"Get back here! I you'll be sorry!"

"No!!!"

We run after each other, throwing cream back and forth, enjoying the time well spent together.

How I missed us, the familiar  warm feeling of being with the one I love, the one I cherish, It was magical. 

___

After the war against frosting, Winwin realises we only have 3 minutes to get back.

We begin to rush out, after enjoying what was left of our cakes, and laughing at each other.

As soon as I am about to leave, he grabs me by the hand.

"Hey Yuyu, I missed this."

"Missed what?"

"Us."

-