☆t w e l v e☆

"What the hell Taeil ? Why would you do that! You realise it's been half an hour, Yuta is probably still waiting! But also back up- you're not in love with WinWin?"

I tell Doyoung the whole story, I understand that he's trustworthy.

"Illie, I want you to apologise, if you need anything from me please just ask, I'll even go with you to talk to Win, i'm sure he will understand."

"Okay, thanks doyu"

"Doyu? Thats a new one. What happened to Dongie?"

After talking with Doyoung, I knew what I had to do.

Yuta's POV

I sit in the recording room, at the microphone. I left a note for WinWin on the desk outside, informing him why I asked him to come and meet me. I wrote a song for him, I wanted him to know how I felt through music, right before he started dating Taeil.

I wait there for 30 minutes.

Text Message: 

     seen 47 minutes ago

The last message I sent he saw, giving me no response. I keep waiting, he must be getting back soon.

I wait for another 45 minutes, when I see the doorknob outside turning. I get ready in my seat, and get ready to sing.

It wasn't WinWin, it was Johnny. 

"Yuta... He isn't coming. You've been sitting here for about an hour and a half, and I was sure I saw Taeil walk into his room."

"What?"

"It's better if you just go-"

"No Johnny! I refuse to believe he would just leave me like this."

"But Yut-"

"I need to stay, I need to believe that he's coming back."

"Don't hurt yourself."

He walks out of the room, leaving me there to ponder.

He wasn't coming.

WinWin's POV

"Oh hey Win, why are you here?"

"Yongie, what do you mean? I've been home for like almost two hours now."

"Did you go to the practice room?"

"Why would I go there?"

"Yuta has been waiting for you for two hours.. he texted you and asked you to meet him, he planned something really beautiful for you."

"W-W-What?"

"Did you not hear? He worked really hard?"

At that point I began running to the practice room. I grab my sweater, and try and run to the room. I push past the staff and endless doors leading out to the practice area of the building. I push the heavy doors until I reach the far room on the end.

'NCT Vocal Practice Room'

I push in the door, and notice an envelop sitting on the desk. It was for me?

'To my dear sweet Winnie,

I really hope you had a good day with Taeil. I'm not sure why you didn't come, maybe it was good for me to realise you weren't the one for me. You and Taeil seem perfect together, I'm really sorry for doing this. One day in the future I hope you get to hear my song. I want you to one day realise how happy you made me. You held me when I cried, held me up when I fainted during practice, helped me dance, and you literally saved me from being killed by flour. I wanna thank you so much, for being my cute little angel. I hope we can still be friends after this, and I give you and Taeil the most support I could, thank you. I'll visit Jeonghan in the cafe, I'll remember the time we spent together and how happy we were. I'll miss you My Dong Sicheng.

Love, forever and always,

Your Yuyu.'

As I read the letter in front of me, a sharp stinging pain forms in my eyes, I fall to my knees, remembering what I had with Yuta, no- my Yuyu. My tears roll down my face. I run out the door, I have to find him.

I run and run with tears forming waterfalls out of my eyes. I run into the dorms to find Doyoung on the couch, sitting with Taeil, holding his hand. They seemed worried, almost as if another bad thing was going to happen. 

"Win, we need to talk to yo-"

"Not now!"

I discard Doyoung and Taeil, and go straight for my bedroom. I pound on the door, hearing soft sobs coming from inside.

"Yuta please open the door- just please"

"G-G-Go away.. I d-don't wanna t-talk. You can c-come in la-la-later"

"Please?"

"Win, come sit down."

I turn around and look out into the living room, where Taeil and Doyoung are seated on the couch.

"Winnie I need to tell you something... I deleted the message from Yuta."

"You did what?"

"Yuta sent you a message asking you to meet him in the practice room. I was scared you would leave the date and ditch me for him, I really liked you before I realised that I wasn't in love with you"

"You were- In love with me?"

"Not anymore, I am really sorry Win, I didn't mean to cause any of this."

"You know what I don't wanna hear this? You realise what you did?"

"Win I know what I did, I'm sorry."

I notice tears starting to form in his eyes, doyoung squeezed his hands tighter

Doyoung POV

WinWin stormed off into the U dorm, probably going to talk to Kun. I look over at Taeil, who is frozen, he's in shock, tears spill out of his eyes.

"Illie, I am so sorry please be okay"

"I just ruined his li-life"

"No- you didn't... please don't be upset, I'm going to be with you through all of this okay?"

I pull him into a hug as he sobs into my shoulder. I'm scared for him, I promise that i'll make him happy. 

"Doyu, I'll have a shower to feel better. Please be there when I'm done okay?"

He disappeared down the hallway and I hear Ten behind the kitchen counter with Johnny, I didn't even realise they showed up. 

"You guys are so cute!"

"Did you end up telling him?"

They question me, eager for a response.

"No, I didn't tell him I like him- He's going through a lot and I can't put this pain on him, you know?"

"Doyoungie, you have to! We all know how head-over-heels in love you are, and don't act like we didn't see you holding each other's hands while going to vocal lessons- wait. Where were you going? You seemed so excited for something."

"Just practice okay? I need to go wait for Taeil, if I love him or not I'm going to be there for him."

[A/N: IM SORRY FOR MAKING THIS SO EMO WHOOPSIES... DON'T WORRY!! I AM ALSO GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER DOIL MINI CHAPTER!!~ I also wanna thank you all for supporting my book. I started it as a joke and got excited to keep writing! I'm sorry if I dont update soon, My cat got sick recently :( Love y'all <3 ]