☆ b o n u s 1 ☆

cuddles - bonus #1 - no smut

winwin's pov.

Stepping into the empty dorm I clutch onto Yuta's warm hands. His soft eyes were now only to look at me, and his arms were only for me to hold. I was now realising that I love him. Yes, I love everything about him. Looking into his eyes I realise how much he means to me, how much seeing him with someone else would hurt me. 

"Never leave me."

"Never WinWin, come on, let's go to our room, okay?"

He pulls me into our bed room, and we sit down on our bed. It was cold that night, but I was too tired to get changed, I would allow myself to shower tomorrow morning. Yuta lies down and I couldn't help but stare at him. Looking at his sweet smile, I couldn't hold in my exploding heart. 

"Can you just stop being so cute! I can't resist you!"

"Awh! You're the cutest thing on earth little winnie!"

"I'm not just cute~"

I jump on him attacking him, sweetly. We pause for a second, and we stare into each other's eyes. I let my face fall onto his, feeling the soft feeling grace my lips. 

"I'm tired, let's sleep~~"

He pulls me under the covers and he pulls me close to him. Once I'm close in the crook of his neck, I snuggle myself up on him, feeling the closeness between the two us. I lean back slightly, so I can directly face him. I push back the light strands of hair that fall on his face, giving me to chance to look into his eyes. They were so perfect, how could I ever not fall in love with him before. I begin to fall asleep next to him, the warmth of his body giving me a feeling of peace, a feeling of home. 

_

bonus 1, short chapter.

thank you <3