☆ s i x t e e n ☆

doil. cont / yuwin (filler chapter)

Doyoung's POV

I woke up in the morning, only to feel a weight on my body. I look up, only to see one of the most beautiful things I could ever see, his eyes closed, inches away from my face. I focus my eyes to his perfectly rounded lips, they were so close to mine- so I lightly kissed him, as his eyes begin to flutter open.

"Doyoungie?"

"Morning Illie."

"We have practice Doyu."

"Illie, I don't wanna go. I just want to stay here with you."

"I know it's comfortable, I wanna stay too, but you know we have to practice"

"Let's get ready."

__

Yuta's POV

I wake up in the morning and stare over at WinWin, he was asleep, his hair softly floating on top of his eyes. I set out of my bed into the cold, and walk over to him. I closely inspect his features, wanting to cry at the sight of his beauty. He liked my song, he knew I loved him. But there still was a chance he didn't love me back, I would have to suffer the pain of a one-sided love, like you see on TV. In most cases they work out, but there was always one character who never fell in love. In this story, that would be me. I notice his eyes beginning to flutter open.

"YuYu, morning."

His voice was quite rough, seeing as he just woke up. 

"Come on, we may still be in our pyjamas but lets go get breakfast."

We step out of the door and walk across the hall, only to see a smile Doyoung, and a cheering Taeil, holding each others hands and looking into their eyes, at this point, I couldn't hold in my screaming.

"OH MY GOD- ARE YOU- WHEN DID YOU-"

"Shhh!! Okay fine, fine, yes we are."

Taeil looks over at Doyoung, who now has a shocked face.

"I thought we weren't gonna tell."

"It's just them Doyu."

"AwWWWW!!"

I couldn't help hold in my screaming, looking at how adorable the couple were. 

WinWin now drags me by the hand, into the kitchen. 

"How about waffles! I know how to cook."

"Maybe it's my turn to cook for you, winnie."

"Hmm... Okay, I wanna see how good you can make it!"

After my hard work, I end up making heart-shaped waffles, you could say I was proud.

"For my Winnie, waffles."

"You didn't think to make us any?"

"Yah, did I say you can talk while I'm giving him his breakfast."

"Watch what you say to my Doyu, Yuta I swear-"

"Jesus, Illie calm down"

"Anyways, Yuyu, I've been meaning to ask you- I never got to spend a day out with you!'