☆t h i r t e e n ☆

Yuta's POV

The quiet noise of the clock rings in my ears. It's about 2 am at this point, and WinWin was probably asleep in Taeil's bedroom. I lay on my bed, my face was covered in dried tears, my pillow laid under me. I have no idea why I was upset, I knew he was with Taeil. Maybe I was just upset that he never got to hear my lyrics, the lyrics I spent so long working on, the words I pured my heart and soul into. I drift off to sleep, thinking of my best moments with WinWin, the times he was my one and only.

'Yuta you need to stop practice soon! You've been here since we left yesterday and you have barely even eaten. Please just come with me.'

'No.. I have to stay, please just go. I still can't get the dance right.'

'Yuta...Please don't hurt yourself, I need you to be okay'

'Just leave Win, Please I need to practice.'

I start the music again, and continue my dance.

I feel a pain in my head, and my eyes fall heavy.

thud.

'Yu-Yuta? YUTA!'

'Yuta wake up! Please be okay! Call the doctor'

'W-Win'

I wake up in the morning, shivering. I dreamed about the time WinWin was their when I overworked myself in practice. He was always there for me, even in my worst. I look over at the time, and remember the practice we had today. It went from 8:30 to 6, not too bad. I hear the doorknob turning and pretend to go back to sleep. 

WinWin.

WinWin's POV

I walk into the room, to see Yuta asleep on his bed. He looked peaceful, I tried not to wake him. I quickly grab everything from practice, and look over at him once again.

"I'm sorry YuYu, I miss you."

I walk out of the room, and head to the bathroom to get changed. I walk into the kitchen.

Great, Taeil.

I try to walk past him, grabbing my fruit yogurt from the fridge. 

"Win, can we talk. Please."

"What do we have to talk about, you ruined everything between Yuta and I, what can you do!"

"But WinWin please, just let me talk to Yuta.. Please understand."

" I don't need this right now."

I storm off, leaving him be again. I see Doyoung in the corner of my eyes, walking up to Taeil. I honestly thought they were dating, only when I found out Taeil like-loved me. Well not anymore at least. I kind of felt bad for doing this, I was holding it against him. But he ruined us, I thought we were over whatever happened.

I walk to practice, eating on the way. I step into the large practice room, and sit on the floor. I finish my food and get ready. The members pile in, with our instructor following behind. I notice Taeil clinging to Doyoung, he seemed sad while holding onto his arm. 

We begin practice, practicing our old songs, as we wont have a comeback for a while. 

___

Practice ends, and I see Yuta walking out

"Yu! Wait up!"

"Oh, Winnie."

"Yuta, I'm sorry I didn't come yesterday, I was caught up with Taeil and we-"

"It's okay, you seem really happy together."

He walked off, leaving me there in shock. He thought we were..... dating?

Taeil's POV

After WinWin's blowup at me this morning, I couldn't help but cling to Doyoung. He was the only one there for me, he was like an angel. His sweet smile cheering me up whenever I thought about what was making us all upset. We walk out of practice together, thinking of going to a cafe near Jeonghan's, I couldn't go there, seeing as it was WinWin's special place.

He put on our long jackets, masks and hats, and stroll out the door. It was quite a long walk, and it was a private area. SM Had to make sure stalker fans didn't follow us around. They put up drastic security procedures, but the occasional Saesang would show up. We were scared about dispatch. They already exposed Lucas and Jungwoo, who knows what they would do to us. 

"Illie."

"What?"

"Can I hold your hand?"

"W-What"

At first I was taken back by what he said, but I realised that I would like that. 

"Sorry, it just looks so holdable."

Before I can say anything else, I grab onto his hand, watching his smiling eyes. 

He step into the empty cafe, and walk up to the cashier.

"Good afternoon! My name is Youngjae, how may I take your order?"

"We will have, two iced lattes and one large banana bread."

As Doyoung pays, I go to sit down in the corner, a small table with flowers around it caught my eye. I sit down, and see him walk over with the drink and the food.

"Thanks Doyu."

"Anything for my little Illie."

"I'm older than you, you know that right?"

We laugh, enjoying each others company. Watching him smile, gave me this warm feeling, I felt safe.

"Illie, I want you to know that whatever happens with Yuta and WinWin, i'll stay with you, just don't give up okay?"

"Do you really mean that? Please don't leave, it's really hard seeing some of my closest friends hate me"

"Moon Taeil! Don't you ever say that anyone hates you, I know them. They could never hate you."

"Doyu, will you always be with me?"

"Of course."

"really?"

"I promise, Illie."

__

[A/N: uwu hi <3 I wrote this chapter today, and i've been inspired to write a lot of Doil! Please be excited for the next chapter, I'm putting as much as I can for you!]