☆ f o u r t e e n ☆

Yuta's POV

After what I had heard the morning before, I realised that I had to stop avoiding him, He was sorry, I just had to talk. I wake up in the morning to see WinWin in his bed, he must have come in when I fell asleep. I admire him, wishing that he didn't belong to Taeil. A note slides under the door, shocking me as I snap out of my trance, staring at Sicheng. 

'Meet me in my room - Taeil'

I get up and inspect the note. I question it for a second, and decided to proceed with going to his room. I open the door, the cold air of the dorm brushes against me, the cold winter morning was calming, it wasn't harsh. I open the door to Doyoung and Taeil's bedroom, and see the two of them sitting on Doyoung's bed. Taeil looks nervous, and he sits me down on a chair close by.

"I'm the reason WinWin never came."

"Oh Taeil, it's fine, really. I'm just happy you two are together, you seem great for each other."

"No- You don't understand. I deleted the messages so WinWin never found out. I think he heard it from Taeyong or something but I'm really sorry."

"It's what you had to do for love, I promise I'm not mad."

I wasn't mad. I was upset.

"Yuta you aren't listening. I'm not dating WinWin, nor are we in love."

"Wait what?"

"We are not dating!"

Those words shocked me, I never thought I would hear them.

"But- I thought you- but who-"

"Please let WinWin talk to you, or at least talk to him. He really misses you, I can feel it."

He missed me? Now I knew I had to talk to him, I needed to make us friends again.

"Okay, fine, i'll try talking to him."

"Good luck Yuta! Don't forget practice is at 10 today... we have an hour and a half less because of some meeting"

Doyoung wished me well on my way out, as I walked into my bedroom. There lay Sicheng, his eyes fluttering open.

"Winnie, good morning!"

"Yuta?"

"Wake up! I need to talk to you"

"five more minutes~"

"Fine, i'll make breakfast but you have to get up, okay?"

I step outside, and heat up toast for him. I'm not a very good cook, so simple things like this could be easily messed up for people like me. Thankfully, I made a very nice plate of toast with fruit on the sides. I stroll back into our room, to see him upright on the bed, excited to enjoy the breakfast that I had made for him minutes before.

"So Yu? What did you want to talk to me about?"

"I'm sorry for assuming you and Taeil were dating. I felt happy for you two, but It made me sad because I thought I would loose you as my best friend."

"You could never loose me! It's alright Yuta, but what was so special that you got so upset when I couldn't come?"

"Okay here goes.. I wrote you a song winnie, I was going to sing it to you but you never came so I just left."

"You- You- Wrote me a song?"

"I know it sounds weird but it was the only way that I could express my words through a song"

"It's not weird. When can I hear it?"

"Maybe after practice, in the vocal room at around 6:30?"

"Why so long~"

"We have training. You're forgetting we are idols right?"

"Aha, Fine fine, go get ready for practice"

_

We go get ready for practice, my heart still fluttering at the past interaction. I Remember the smile he gave me, the sense of security that made me feel warm inside. As practice is coming to an end, My heart rate begins to pick up. I was going to sing my song for Win, forgetting how cringey it was.

Practice ends at 6:15, and I look over at WinWin, he smiles at me, and I go to the practice room, and get everything ready. I set up my laptop, I get the lyrics and everything ready for the song I was about to sing to the love of my life. At that moment, he opens the door.

Without hesitation I begin the song.

Baby, I wanna follow the wind and leave
Without anyone knowing
My bucket list that I've been pushing back
Before it's too late, feel again

In my heart, la la la light up my life
Newly, la la la light up my love
My fluttering heart takes me to my destination
The wind, the sky and you

Hey there, on top of the blue ocean
Into the hot sun, dive and dip
The thing I want to do most right now
Is to meet you again before it's too late

In my heart, la la la light up my life
Newly, la la la light up my love
My trembling heart takes me to my destination
The wind, the sky and you

The sunlight that shines on me
Alive and breathing, my heart
The only thing I want is to be with you

All the things you make me do you you
Yeah out of love out of love
Out of love, again oh you make me move
Feels like I'm spinning but when I go back
You're the same
Even in a crowd, I can find you right away
It's so clear, only you have that glow
I'll mark the spot you were standing at
So it won't get erased

Only you, la la la light up my life
I need you la la la light up my love

Shine on my heart, you light up my life
Can't hide my love for you
(Give you my love give you my love
Oh my love I need your love)
My pulled heart takes me to my destination
The wind, the sky and you
Only you la la la light up my life

I need you la la la light up my love 

(NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG IT IS LA LA LOVE BY NCT DREAM - NOT ME)

I look up at him, he has tears in his eyes. 

WinWin's POV

After hearing the words that Yuta wrote, I couldn't help but cry. They were so meaningful, so beautiful, so charming. I smile at him, and pull him into a hug, I begin to sob into his shoulder, now it was my turn to pour our my emotions.

"Yuyu, I can't believe you wrote that for me, It's beautiful."

"Anything for you, my sweet winnie."

__

[A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED <3 get ready, the next chapter is a mini doil, and guess what its called

c o n f e s s i o n s .     he he he ]