☆ m a r r i a g e ☆

"it's a big day yuta."

"no shit tae."

today, august 15th 2019 is the day that yuta nakamoto and dong sicheng will be united in holy matrimony. it's not every day you see a couple like them walking down the wedding hall, but something about their relationship made them even more special. here we find yuta, the one who proposed in the first place. we find him here stressing and not being able to comprehend what was to happen in the next hour or two. thank god he had one of his best friends, and mother there with him.

"fuck taeyong where is my tie."

"in your hands, yuta. please stop stressing. today will be the happiest day of your lives. you're the first gay-kpop idol marriage ever."

at the other side of the venue, we see dong sicheng and his 3 other best friends. huang renjun, zhong chenle, and qian kun. these three were not stressing as much as the other 2, but let's just say this room was loud and a mess, it wasn't the ideal group for a wedding.

"renjun put me down! chenle! stop running and give WinWin his tie!"

"you can't catch me!"

"zhong chenle get back here this instant! sicheng, sit tight I'll be right back."

even though the two of them were chasing each other, trying to find their boyfriends and throwing different articles of clothing across the hallways kun managed to calm them down, leaving him only to look after winwin.

"kun, I'm kinda worried. what if something happens! what if hendery, xiaojun and yangyang loose the rings!"

"we can trust them, yeah. we can uH- trust them."

all while this was going on, a certain group of youngsters wondered if they set up right. here we see jaemin, jeno, jisung, yangyang, xiaojun, hendery and lucas. not your ideal group for wedding organisation, but the couple put the trust in the two to set up the wedding, a wedding that would be broadcasted worldwide.

"did you three get the rings? god jaemin, jeno stop making out! Lucas! Balloons are NOT shaped like that! god I wish lele was here!"

"jisung relax, we have like three hours."

jisung scrambled to organise himself, fixing his suit and brushing back his pink hair. he belles up balloons and different fairy lights to string across the hall. he tried to stand on a shaky ladder as the ladder tilted a bit he threw the string before he began to fall.

"sungie! watch out!"

"hey, I'm supposed to be the one catching you."

jisung has fallen into chenle's arms, as the rest of the group cooed and awwed at the pure couple infront of them. unlike some of the others, chenle and jisung were the only, 'innocent' ones.

"this is a wedding cake ten, frosting goes ON the cake, NOT my nose."

"will you two lovebirds just knock it off! we're trying to make a cake here."

while at the dormitory, here we find jaehyun, ten and Johnny trying their best to complete a wedding cake for the couple. Already four layers high, Johnny slid the final and fifth layer into the oven as ten glided icing across the crumbly layers of cake. jaehyun rolled out slides of fondant and crafted small pink and yellow flowers, and designed a lace pattern the edges of the first, and completed layers. jaehyun had a steady hand and was the only one out of the two willing to actually participate in making it nice looking. ten and Johnny just wanted to have fun.

"you two! I swear! ten, you have to make the icing smoother. Johnny, the ovens on way too high, cool it down."

"shut up jaehyun. cakes almost ready and all we have to do is get it there."

💛

"We are here today to join Mr. Yuta Nakamoto, and Mr. Dong Sicheng in holy matrimony."

sicheng and yuta held hands at the altar, thousands of pairs of eyes pierced through their skin. sicheng was worried at this point. one wrong step and the entire world would ridicule him. they needed just one thing to sink the two of them.

"are you okay? you're shaking baby."

yuta tried his best to reassure his fiancé, but that didn't stop him from doing what he did next.

run.

he ran out of the church hall past the thousands of cameras and fans trying to follow him. getting to their car as fast as possible he drove off into the distance, finding himself at the beach where yuta and him kissed and played in the ocean. while all of this had been happening, yuta just stood frozen at the altar. tears threatened to fall from his eyes as taeyong got up from his seat to hold his hand.

"la, la, la, la, light up my life"

yuta's phone echoed the now silent church hall, and he answered the call.

"y-yes."

"yuta! is that you? I'm so sorry for running I was just so scared that I would mess up in front of all our fans and those reporters. please, I'm sorry. I want to marry you. I need to marry you. not tomorrow, not next week, today yuta. today. all you have to do is say yes."

"I'll be there in a bit."

sicheng didn't even need to tell yuta where he was going. he already knew where he needed to be.   

"you may now kiss your partner. you're married!"

the two of them laid on the edge of the sand together, sicheng rested on yuta's arm.  after running away, yuta brought their members, the cake and a rose gold and crystal ring to place on his future husbands finger. they didn't need reporters or fans, they needed each other

they no longer needed them,

but they'd always need each other.

| end, for real this time.

| yeah it's the end

|pshh I'm totally not writing a jaeyong spinoff

|i promise you I'm not

|shush

|i need to finish the summer of us first

|maybe later?

|coming soon, cake store; jaeyong - uwujaemins™️