☆ e l e v e n ☆

WinWin's POV

"Oh, it's okay. We can hang out some other time."

I can see as Yuta walks back to our room.

I look over at Taeil, and he smiles brightly.

"Are you ready for the best day you could ever experience?"

"Of course Tae!"

"Go get ready, and meet me outside in 20 minutes. Okay?"

I go into my room, and look over at Yuta sitting on his bed, writing something in his notebook.

"Hey Yu, what are you doing."

"No-Nothing.. I was just w- nevermind, I thought you were going out with Taeil today?

"I am, just getting ready."

We finish the semi-awkward conversation, and proceed to get ready for the outing I was going to have with one of my best friends, Taeil. Once I finish getting ready I look out to Yuta, his hair is brushing against his eyes, his sweater is long against his body, and he leaned comfortably on the wooden bed frame. He is diverting his gaze down to his book, his writing filling up pages and pages. I step out of the door, grab my bag and rush downstairs. As I step out of the door, I notice Taeil waiting on the sidewalk in the front, of course in the regular cap-and-mask ensemble, like I have. We step into the car in front of us, and enjoy the smooth ride.

"Are you excited! Our first stop is the mall, we can go shopping together, next we can go to the bowling alley, and ending by going to a nice restaurant ."

Taeil explained the routine of the day, and we notice the car parking in the mall. We step out together and start shopping.

"Look! Theres a Hollister!"

I drag Taeil into the store, and try on countless amounts of clothes.

"What do you think about this jacket? Does it look good with these pants?"

"It looks nice on you Win!"

I pull out each item of clothing on each rack, looking at the endless array of colours and materials.

After an hour of choosing outfits, and agreeing on what goes with each other.

I place the chosen outfits on the counter, and the lady scans each one of them.

"I'll pay Win, you don't have to."

"No no please it's oka-"

"No. I'm paying."

He hands the lady his card, and she packs the bag. I look up at him with a smile, trying my best to show my gratitude for the big gesture.

We next move on to the bowling alley. He booked us two games, and the lane at the end of the room.

"Ahh Win, you're so good at this, you will be unbeatable!"

"Don't say that, I'm sure you can beat me in a second."

We continue on playing the game as each of us make hit after hit, after hit.

Taeil's POV

As WinWin gets up to choose his ball, I sit alone on the comfortable couch watching as he got up to make his shot. As Win is weighing what ball feels right, I notice his phone illuminating in his bag. I take it out, looking up at him still trying to measure what angel to throw the ball from.