☆b o n u s 2 ☆

bonus 2, "3 years."

I wake up with the familiar warm sensation I would usually wake up to was non-existent next to me. I feel over the soft bedsheets and didn't feel anything. I keep feeling the sheets until I feel a harsh paper brush on my fingertips.

'jeonghan's 6:30 pm - yu'

I can feel a smile forming over my face, the warm feeling filling up my heart. After telling the fans of our relationships, to touring the world and making moves in the industry Yuta and I already had a hectic life. We were wither hated or loved by the media. I try and force myself out of our bed, and walk into the now bigger dormitory that was owned by my group NCT. Yes, we never disbanded. We kept expanding.

"Morning Win."

I look over to see Doyoung sitting on a couch holding Taeil, honestly they were the cutest couple. Everything about them screamed adorable.

"Hmm Doyu-a... Don't move."

"Keep it down winnie, he's trying to sleep."

Taeil was asleep in Doyoung's arms, not wanting to leave the comfortable position. Doyoung gazed looked down on his face. I admired their relationship, but I didn't want it more than mine- mine was perfect, I had Yuta and he had me.

"There's something for you in the kitchen."

I excitedly run into the kitchen, to see a plate of pancakes, almost too familiar ones.

"gift 1, morning meal."

I couldn't believe that Yuta had done all of this for me, I wasn't that special.

"You've got one hell of a man there Sicheng."

"What's that supposed to say about me?"

"Johnny, sweetie... I love you and all but you're not the romantic type."

"DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THE TRIP TO JAPAN I GOT YOU AND THE TIME I KISSED YOU UNDER THE MOON AT THE LAKE. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT THAT SOUNDS ROMANTIC TO ME-"

Ten placed a sweet, small kiss on Johnny's lip, shushing him instantly. A tactic I would use in the future. A sweet smile appeared on Ten

Then Kun walked in, Xiaojun following behind.

"WHY IS EVERYONE DATING I SWEAR TO GOD-"

"Hehe, it's okay kunnie."

thank god the new boys are pure.

I walk back into the kitchen and finish eating the delicious meal my adoring boyfriend made me. The word boyfriend still sent shivers down my spine, the feeling of having someone be yours is just surreal to me.

__

After eating the meal and getting dressed I walk out of my room once again until I was thirsty. I head to the fridge and grab a can of sprite.

'gift 2, la la la la light up my life - yu"

At that point I wanted to cry. He was doing something for me, and just for me. He was showing his feelings, his love, he was showing that I was his. It was like- euphoria. Being with him everyday, he is my euphoria, my utopia. He's so special to me, I can't dream about a life where Yuta isn't in it. After reading the note I realised where I had to go. I walked to the practice room where we performed the song for me. Pushing back the cold metal doors, I look over to see a box on the desk. The box was round, light purple and had a pale blue bow on the top. I run my fingers around it's soft material and slowly begin to push off it's lid. After lifting off the lid I let my hands travel deeper into it, pull back the wrapping paper surrounding it's contents. Polaroids. A photo of every single date we went on together, every memory. A small bubble of text would be written on the bottom. My eyes began to stream warm tears down my face, the salt running through my skin. After reaching the bottom of the box I feel a paper envelope. It was the letter he gave me when I didn't hear his song the first time. It was the words that made me realise that Yuta was the one for me and the one that I loved this entire time.