T H I R T E E N

"I ran away not because I was in love with him, I ran away from my unwanted wedding because I found my home,"

Isabelle POV

"You are being overdramatic now. You already met them." I glared at him for calling me overdramatic. "You don't have to over think everything."

"That was when they didn't know about our true intentions, not knowing we had acted."

"Who said I was acting?"

"So you weren't acting. Does that mean you were in love with me the whole time?" He didn't answer my question. But he took my hand in his and placed a chaste kiss on the back of my hand.

"You are not helping me."

"Trust me, they love you. If my guess is right, they are happy about your run." I looked at the newspaper which was on the table. The front page is me at the time of my graduation and the headlines say how I ran away from my wedding and how my step-sister, being the younger lady, took the responsibility of tying the knot with Mick to protect my father's reputation.

Yes, Sara married Mick because they knew their reputation was on stage. My father could do anything to keep his reputation. The Whites were agitated and Sara was crying the whole wedding.

She didn't want to marry Mick. On the other hand, Mick seemed very happy that he had married Sara. The world was so interested in me that they came with blind stories. There were a lot of made-up stories on the Internet.

"Are you ready to go, Ma Lady?" Cyrus asked. I gave him a sarcastic smile before holding his hand. We are going to attend an interview before we leave to meet Beth and Pablo. Cyrus said it would be for the best if I gave them my side of the story. It's time the world knew me as Isabelle.

*

"Don't be scared, I'm here." Cyrus gave a kiss on the lips. I nodded my head. "I know." Cyrus got out of the car, came over to open my door. "Thank you."

Cyrus held my hand as we walked towards the entrance. There were a lot of people, stares and hushed words. We went into the studio, spoke with the manager and the director of the show. Cyrus didn't leave my side and his hand was always present on my lower back.

"Hello, Mr Weinburg and Ms Edwards." We shook hands with the lady. She did a quick checkout before throwing a fake smile. I tensed when she ignored me and spoke with Cyrus. She isn't a fan of me. Okay...

Cyrus ignored her. "It would be best if we started the interview. We got less time," Cyrus said.

"Yeah... Yeah... Mr Weinburg." We took our seats, Kate sat opposite us on the single sofa.

"Are you ready, Miss Edward?"

"Yes."

"Okay and here we go." She said, going through her papers.