Chapter Six

Erika pulls up at the bar and turns off the engine, glancing out the window she can see Dean and Sam sat at a table outside the bar, both look confused, she smirks and shakes her head grabbing her bag. She's been keeping track of their case, the monster is ridiculously hard to pin down, even for her. She climbs out of the mini and heads towards the bar, Dean smirks seeing her, sitting up taller in his seat, Sam raises an eyebrow watching his brother effectively preen, Sam glances to Erika and then smirks, getting it.

"How's your monster hunt?" she asks as she approaches, Dean smirks.

"You know.....fine" she raises an eyebrow.

"Really? First a vampire....now a werewolf....I think your monster has species identification issues" she teases, Sam smirks leaning back in his seat.

"Would you like to join us?" he asks her, Erika looks to him as Dean kicks Sam under the table.

"I wouldn't want to intrude" she assures them.

"You're not" Sam tells her, standing to grab another chair.

"Well all right then" Erika states sitting in the empty chair.

"Plus....you keep popping up" Sam teases. "We should get to know you"

"Not much to know" Erika tells him. "I run a bar..."

"But you're not human?" Sam asks her, she smirks.

"No...." she admits. "I am not...." Sam raises an eyebrow, she leans forward. "Look, love" she starts. "I get it, I'm a monster that can't be trusted, add in your brother's freaky vision, and the current monster hunt....you don't trust me, that's fine" she leans back in her chair. "But I am not just going to tell you what I am, where's the fun in that, the mystery, suspense.....the drama" she smirks. "Now I've seen a lot of things, you could take my help and possibly track down your monster before it kills someone else....or we can wait for the bodies to stack up, but by then....I'll have gone home" Dean and Sam share a look. "So this case of yours...." Erika steers the conversation. Dean and Sam share a look.

"We don't know. Looks like we've stumbled onto a midnight showing of Dracula meets Wolf Man. Is that it?"

"I don't know. I mean, Wolf Man seems real enough. Makes Dracula seem a little less impossible, I guess"

"Yeah, but werewolves Don't grow wolf hair. That's just a myth"

"Yeah"

"No, it's not" Erika corrects, they both look to her. "There are more than one type of werewolf, you know that right?" she asks.

"No" Dean answers. "Seriously?" she nods.

"Yes, love" she answers with a smirk. "There are those you are familiar with, and those that actually turn into wolves, when in form you'd find it hard to recognise werewolf from wolf"

"But the witness said this was like the movies, hind legs, ripped pants...."

"Then it is most definitely not a werewolf, at all...." Erika mumbles cocking her head. Jamie brings over another round of beer for Sam and Dean.

"Looks like you guys are staying a while. I heard about Rick Deacon" she offers.

"Yeah, this case just got weird enough for our department" Dean tells her.

"Well, beers are on me. And, just so you know, I get off at midnight tonight"

"Oh, it's not another, uh, girls' night out?" Dean asks flirtatiously.

"Doesn't have to be" Jamie tells him back. Sam and Erika share a look. Dean glances to Erika and then back to Jamie, and he couldn't say why he says what he says.